Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant set up a subscription?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cant set up a subscription?

Sludy
12.15.2011 , 10:55 AM | #1
Cant set up a subscription, and when I go to the account page I have the security questions checked, contact information complete but redeem a product registration code is blacked out so i cant set up a subscription can some one explain to me what the deal is?

Fooolking
12.15.2011 , 10:59 AM | #2
Hello,

Bioware is sending out invites to the game on a staggered basis. A lot of people will receive their product codes today, the rest will receive them tomorrow. I believe once you have successfully entered your product code, you will be able to setup a subscription and play the game.

Until then all we can do is keep ourselves busy.

I'm baking Christmas cookies...or X-mas cookies.

As a side-note, if you purchased the game when the early launch offer ended you'll have to wait until Dec 20th to access the game.

jsmc
12.15.2011 , 11:04 AM | #3
I got this.

You cannot activate a subscription until the 20th. You're welcome.

/thread

Sludy
12.15.2011 , 11:32 AM | #4
I guess I should clarify this I have to mention that the reason I'm asking is because when I load the launcher it informs me I need to have a subscription so I don't know if that changes any thing.

Sludy
12.15.2011 , 11:39 AM | #5
Bumput

resistentialist
12.15.2011 , 12:00 PM | #6
There is a sticky on the forum for this. You most likely do not have your pre-release activated yet. Did you receive an email stating that it was?
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
[Recruitment Thread]