Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skull of Canderous Ordo

LilTsar
02.18.2012 , 06:23 PM | #11
at the end of the foundry fp,
Spoiler
im sure there's plenty more they plan to bring in from kotor. or at least i hope, cause much as i love hk, i need me some canderous resolution. however, i should mention that apprently the jedi knight and sith warrior stories get into some of this stuff

Rouge
02.18.2012 , 06:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LilTsar View Post
at the end of the foundry fp,
Spoiler
im sure there's plenty more they plan to bring in from kotor. or at least i hope, cause much as i love hk, i need me some canderous resolution. however, i should mention that apprently the jedi knight and sith warrior stories get into some of this stuff
Spoiler
Think of this: If you will play a Jedi or a Sith, now you will never get to take your apprentice to fight with you in flashpoints, warzones or raids. You will never face together any of the big end-game bosses.

Deviss
02.18.2012 , 06:57 PM | #13
I wondered the same thing for some time... Canderous was in fact my favourite companion back in KotOR. I just loved to hear his tales about the Mandalorian Wars. The one with reference to Yuuzhan Vongs was especially awesome.

Anyway, when I recently sent an email to Drew Karpyshyn, asking him about few things I also asked him about final fate of Canderous and other KotOR companion characters like Zaalbar. Here you go:

Q: Will we ever get to know the final fate of KotOR characters like Zaalbar or Canderous - we never find out what happened to them. While Canderous is obviously dead, Zaalbar could be alive - from what I know, wookies can live FOR A LONG, LONG time. And even if Canderous is dead, it would be great to know how he died - from what I recall, in smuggler class story players find his skull but thats about it. He was a great character and it would be a bummer not to find out what happened to him after Revan novel and KotOR 2.

A: Questions 3 and 4 - I can't talk about that in case we want to use it in a later game, book or comic.

So it is possible that we will find out what happened to him... either by playing TOR, or reading some future comic/book.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!