Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Role Play Stories *Possible Spoilers*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Role Play Stories *Possible Spoilers*

Selenial
02.18.2012 , 04:17 PM | #1
Hey guys, there's probably a thread for this, but I can't find it. Here i want people to write stories about their characters. Be creative, be Insane!!! Only constructive criticism please.

DARTH KNOX
Darth Knox marched out of her Dromund Kaas chambers. She had finally done it. She was on the Dark Council. She walked towards the spaceport, her Deshade Khem Val, at her feet, like dog in her awesome power.
Walking through Kaas City, a child ran into her. Nox Stared down at the little child, her anger consuming her, Nox's eyes glowed purple.
"P-ppp--pleeasssee lord, it was an accident" The child stuttered, even a child knew not to anger a darth. Knox simply looked down at her shaking her head. She unleashed a bolt of lightning, slamming the child into a wall. The child's mother ran at the Darth screaming, with one clean sweap she pushed Knox into a wall, and pulled a gun to her head.
"Brave" Knox muttered
"Stay away from my child, I was with Imperial Intelligence, I know my way around a blaster" The mother muttered, but even as she did, her gun was shaking. Knox, now furious, unsheathed her Lightsaber and held its hilt at the mothers throat.
"Either your child dies, or you do." Knox laughed.
"Please, kill her. I'd rather she die, than what would happen to her if I did."
Knox, not even thinking to check the child's whereabouts, was surprised at her own actions when she spun round and ignited her Lightsaber to block an attack from Khems own vibroblade. Instinctively feeling she must punish her unfaithful pet, shot lightning at him, not realising he was not the wielder of the blade, but rather, the chlid.
"You foolish child" The mother scolded, "now you have shown the sith your power, you are doomed."
"She is strong with the force" Knox muttered "She has allready learnt to shroud herself in darkness. She walks the path of the assassins of our order."
"Now you know her secret. I order you let her go. Im holding a blaster to your head, you'd best comply."
"I will let you go, but not because you threaten me. I could kill you with a flick of my wrist, Im letting you go, because I know this day shall haunt you for the rest of your life."
Suddenly, Knox sensed the life of the Mother, slip away in an instant. She looked at the child, and at khem, but she knew it was not them. The horror in their eyes showed it was someone much much worse.

So guys, tell me what you think
Cant wait to read all your amazing submissions.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Chanez
02.18.2012 , 05:52 PM | #2
I used to be a krogan