Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should they make KoTor 3?

dnomz
02.18.2012 , 04:43 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MDav View Post
I know all the villains in KOTOR were really well established especially Darth Brandon. I mean never in the game was I like wait who is this and why is he suddenly a threat? O he killed that guy at the start of the game when you see him for 3 seconds well he must be powerful if he can kill a grunts.
Same with companions I mean Zaalbar right? He had soo many dialouge options dialogue options it was crazy I spent hours talking to that guy.
Are you trying to say that they weren't well worked out?

Cause if so you just fail terribly. Darth Bandon was seen at the start of the game as well as during a couple of cutscenes. And bringing up Zaalbar, a Wookiee, is just stupid. Maybe you wanna mention T3-M4 as well?

Not to mention you could actually have big conversatiosn with Zaalbar, too. Eventually leading up to a reunion with his family at Kashyyyk. Nice try.

dnomz
02.18.2012 , 04:46 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by zElmTree View Post
I say BioWare should drop the entire dragon age franchise now while there is still a chance and go back to KOTOR! Though it would make some people mad I bet it would make tons way happier. It makes sence...SWTOR was supposed to be about 400 years after KOTOR 1 right? And KOTOR 2 was about 10(considering carth was still alive). So that leaves about 390 years in between that could be filled with KOTOR 3..and if BioWare wanted, they could add an expansion to SWTOR that included the events of KOTOR 3 somehow! Wouldn't that be awesome?
No.

KotOR should be left alone now. Bioware had to choose and they have chosen for TOR.

The whole thing that made KotOR great was the fact that Bioware had freedom. They hardly had to stick to lore cause there wasn't all that much written by canon 4000 years before the movies. KotOR II took place 5 years after the first, and TOR takes place 300 after them. Making KotOR III take inbetween them only destroys all the freedom and creativity Bioware had with this title, considering they already made up so much tales to inform us what happened in the 300 years between KotOR and TOR.