Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Intervention: I'm addicted to leaving warzones.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Intervention: I'm addicted to leaving warzones.

DarthWomprat
02.18.2012 , 04:05 PM | #1
Can someone please call A&E to get them to do a special on me? I mean, I'm walking on sunshine, but I leave warzones with bads in it. I really need someone to show me the light. I just can't seem to shake the habit, no matter how I try.

We been dancing with Mr. Brownstone
He's been knocking
He won't leave me alone
No, no, no, he won't leave me alone
"If Alderran were death starred right now, only hundreds of voices would cry out" - Lord Zalkido

Bloodtau
02.18.2012 , 04:05 PM | #2
I have this addiction too. I think it's contagious, it's spreading like wildfire.

maradigamer
02.18.2012 , 04:09 PM | #3
I stopped leaving and rolled a stealthy. I stay to the bitter end, picking off what I can, and sometimes helping pull off a miracle win by being in the right place at the right time (though rarely).

But sometimes it is boring lurking around the edges. I've been known to alt-tab for a minute while my poor team rezzes and charges the meat grinder again.

Zekeiele
02.18.2012 , 04:14 PM | #4
I never leave.. crap group or not its principle..started alderaan 5 vs 8 very frustrating and we never had over 6 but i stayed took my lumps and valor and went on to the next WZ..I guess if your trying to get "dailys" out of the way I can kind of see why people leave.. but I have zoned into in progress zones deemed "losers" by whomever left and managed to pull more than a few out...just because you get 2 capped early because they sent 4 on 2 or something doesn't mean you cant win.

DarthWomprat
02.18.2012 , 04:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zekeiele View Post
I never leave.. crap group or not its principle..started alderaan 5 vs 8 very frustrating and we never had over 6 but i stayed took my lumps and valor and went on to the next WZ..I guess if your trying to get "dailys" out of the way I can kind of see why people leave.. but I have zoned into in progress zones deemed "losers" by whomever left and managed to pull more than a few out...just because you get 2 capped early because they sent 4 on 2 or something doesn't mean you cant win.
Blah, blah.
"If Alderran were death starred right now, only hundreds of voices would cry out" - Lord Zalkido

belialle
02.18.2012 , 04:17 PM | #6
Everyone stand back. I'm a doctor.

I'm afraid we need to amputate. STAT.

Oteefo
02.18.2012 , 04:17 PM | #7
In a game, one side must lose and one must win.....

If you don't roll with the dice, you're just a quitter and less for it....
SW:TOR: The K'vos Legacy (Canderous Ordo)
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)
Xbox: Paddayappa

maradigamer
02.18.2012 , 04:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWomprat View Post
Blah, blah.
I'm in your warzone, denying you kills.

Deal with it.

Trineda
02.18.2012 , 04:19 PM | #9
Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss this topic, we will be closing this current thread. Thank You!