Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need to get medals for throwing people in fire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
We need to get medals for throwing people in fire

Labradoraki
02.18.2012 , 04:08 PM | #1
Since i am an advanced prototype powertech and cannot do anything in a warzone because its a zergfest and the moment i try to go close to an enemy i am anihilated by 2323 range dps or stunned to god and because i have no good defense cooldowns like marauders stealth/99% dmg reduction my main use in huttball is to grapple people in the fire....

Since i also cant take the ball since my armor sucks as dps powertech my SOLE use on the freaking huttball is to grapple ppl in the fire so i demand we get the 2.5k damage medal from that because fire does 3k dmg per hit, that damage should enter in our charts too..

we should also get the 5k medal when we grapple ppl in voidstar and they hae no space to land therefore fall down and die and also get their entire health as damage to our chart

finetop
02.18.2012 , 04:13 PM | #2
Down at the bottom with improved space combat in 'my needs fixed now' list. Nerfing guard medals is more important than this imo.

Labradoraki
02.18.2012 , 04:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by finetop View Post
Down at the bottom with improved space combat in 'my needs fixed now' list. Nerfing guard medals is more important than this imo.
Sorry but imo its very important, powertechs prototype are gimped and almost useless,the moment you go close to attack you are dead and lucky yo kill 1 PERSON before dying....

we have no defense

we have no big dps

we have no awesoem efense cooldowns

we have little cc

we have melee aka weakness