Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we please change the Ilum daily for Republic?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Can we please change the Ilum daily for Republic?

Tandrius
02.17.2012 , 08:41 PM | #1
Today I spent 6 hours trying to do the daily. Don't get me wrong, I'd be fine fighting Imperials for points, but faction imbalance is so bad on my server it's always 6 to 1 if I even walk in. Doesn't matter time of day. Can we please change the daily so that it's somehow doable??? All I can say is until something changes this Republic will not be returning to Ilum

Fallensbane
02.17.2012 , 08:46 PM | #2
It doesn't need to be completely. Bioware just needs to take 5 seconds and think about it.. You know what nevermind here is the answer...

All they need to do is make it so that the armaments spawn randomly ALL OVER the pvp section of Ilum, this way republic doesn't have to funnel into an area where they are going to get ripped apart over and over due to faction imbalance. I don't understand how time and time again developers of any mmo always screw up on such obviously things. Any players here could have designed a more sensible layour for the armament system.
Discord - Assassin - Canderous Ordo - Machination (Pit Crew)

"...I remember working every victim with acute precision... I remember every time I hold you, My warm companion... I remember, I dismember!"

rzrknight
02.17.2012 , 08:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallensbane View Post
It doesn't need to be completely. Bioware just needs to take 5 seconds and think about it.. You know what nevermind here is the answer...

All they need to do is make it so that the armaments spawn randomly ALL OVER the pvp section of Ilum, this way republic doesn't have to funnel into an area where they are going to get ripped apart over and over due to faction imbalance. I don't understand how time and time again developers of any mmo always screw up on such obviously things. Any players here could have designed a more sensible layour for the armament system.
Well you dont play on my server that is crytsal clear , here we will just walk in little bands and kill the reps trying to get boxes ... we will have a race to see who gets the boxes.
The Lord said: "QQ enough and thou shall receive it."
The followers said: "I shall QQ my lord, i shall QQ."
And since then , not a single day passed without the QQs being heard.

Weilf
02.17.2012 , 09:05 PM | #4
organize your guildmates and stand up for yourself imo, we face the same imbalance on mindtrick and we get our illum dailies done like 30-45 minutes. You have to make a consistant effort and ppl will follow your lead imo. YES we get zerg'd yes we face mofo's /stuck exploiting but its still a good time and you only need 30 a day.
Slootz Gunslinger
White Talons
Weilf Assassin
Black Talons