Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood down toggle confirmed!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hood down toggle confirmed!

Argolisk
02.17.2012 , 08:42 PM | #1
REJOICE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

This is taken directly from the 2/17 Community Q&A Segment:

NiklasWB: When will you make it possible for Force-using characters to pull up/down their hoods on their robes?

Damion Schubert: This is in the works now. It won't be in Game Update 1.2, but should get done in the next major update after that. And yes, we will extend this functionality to your Force-slinging companions as well.

Our prayers are answered. Its coming!
"Your father was seduced by the PvP dominance of the Empire. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and rerolled as Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was deleted. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."

Duren_Col
02.17.2012 , 08:50 PM | #2
Confirmation is so sweeeet. I feel better playing my knight now.
==========================================
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ HATERS GONNA HATE. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Xarec
02.17.2012 , 08:51 PM | #3
Whilst many will just say "Why are they focusing on this when there's X issue needs sorting ffs" but I for one am pleased with this development

YoshiRaphElan
02.17.2012 , 08:57 PM | #4
I haven't gotten a hood yet...but I guess this is good? I like hoods. But the option to have it up/down is definitely a good idea.

Argolisk
02.17.2012 , 10:14 PM | #5
Apparently Chat Bubbles are on their way too. I am a happy, happy Jedi!
"Your father was seduced by the PvP dominance of the Empire. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and rerolled as Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was deleted. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."

staceyp
02.17.2012 , 10:17 PM | #6
i like this-the more customizable...the better

Grimgrey
02.17.2012 , 10:26 PM | #7
Oh, heck yes.

And one answer up from that says they'll be putting in the option to hide companion headgear. No more mandatory silly hats for Kira!

Ravrohan
02.17.2012 , 10:57 PM | #8
Now maybe we can get some headway on the Jedi robe bubble butt issue
"To strive, to seek and not to yield. We go where the brave dare not follow."

anedorivan
02.17.2012 , 11:32 PM | #9
Excellent news.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Anedorivan is an honorary member of Havoc Squad. The man can easily take what he dishes out.
"The only ones who should kill, are those prepared to be killed" Lelouch Vi Brittania.

RockysRevenge
02.18.2012 , 03:00 AM | #10
That's great news! I wonder if that means they fixed facemasks too. Revan looks silly with his mask on without the hood up.
The BALBOA legacy!
The Illuminate/ The Enclave/ 528th gaming community

http://www.528thfleet.com/