Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

6 Hard Modes time of completion.

Adidasfreek's Avatar


Adidasfreek
02.17.2012 , 12:33 PM | #1
Just looking for an average finish time that your group completes each of the following:

Black Talon.

Boarding Party.

Foundry.

Directive 7.

Battle of Ilum.

False Emperor.

I realize there will be a range of a good group vs. a bad one. I'm trying to set up a schedule for my guild on completing a few a night within a couple hours.


Thanks for your responses!

ohsheet's Avatar


ohsheet
02.17.2012 , 12:51 PM | #2
Black Talon: 30 - 45 minutes depending on who is running with us.

Boarding Party: 60 - 75 minutes

Foundry: 60 - 75 minutes

Directive 7: 60 - 75 minutes

Battle of Ilum: 80 - 120 minutes depending on if we wipe on krel

False Emperor: 60 - 75 minutes


These times are approximates, and they are done with a full columi jugg tank, and full columi healer, either operative or sorcerer. The DPS varies, most of the time when we run these it is to get gear for new 50's.

Qilz's Avatar


Qilz
02.17.2012 , 01:14 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Adidasfreek View Post
Just looking for an average finish time that your group completes each of the following:

Black Talon. 20 - 30 min

Boarding Party. 45 min

Foundry. 30 min

Directive 7. 45 min

Battle of Ilum. 1 hour

False Emperor. 45 min

I realize there will be a range of a good group vs. a bad one. I'm trying to set up a schedule for my guild on completing a few a night within a couple hours.


Thanks for your responses!
Averages above. We can go faster or slower depending on if we are just screwing around or needing to get in and out.

Kaon Under Siege - 45 min (You left that one off)

Edit: Should also point out this is done with mostly Rakata gear.

Siorac's Avatar


Siorac
02.17.2012 , 01:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ohsheet View Post
Black Talon: 30 - 45 minutes depending on who is running with us.

Boarding Party: 60 - 75 minutes

Foundry: 60 - 75 minutes

Directive 7: 60 - 75 minutes

Battle of Ilum: 80 - 120 minutes depending on if we wipe on krel

False Emperor: 60 - 75 minutes


These times are approximates, and they are done with a full columi jugg tank, and full columi healer, either operative or sorcerer. The DPS varies, most of the time when we run these it is to get gear for new 50's.
Battle of Ilum takes more time for you than either False Emperor or D7? It's the shortest FP in the game, well, apart from Esseles/BT. D7 and False Emperor - though the latter is quite easy - have simply so much more content. And while Krel is harder than anything in FE - maybe bonus boss aside - the minibosses leading up to him are easier than, say, Jindo Krey.

Qilz's Avatar


Qilz
02.17.2012 , 01:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Siorac View Post
Battle of Ilum takes more time for you than either False Emperor or D7? It's the shortest FP in the game, well, apart from Esseles/BT. D7 and False Emperor - though the latter is quite easy - have simply so much more content. And while Krel is harder than anything in FE - maybe bonus boss aside - the minibosses leading up to him are easier than, say, Jindo Krey.
There is so much trash in D7 that you just skip, it takes next to no time at all. FE you just throw most of it over the edge. Just because an instance has more mobs does not mean you need to kill every one of them.

Siorac's Avatar


Siorac
02.17.2012 , 01:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Qilz View Post
There is so much trash in D7 that you just skip, it takes next to no time at all. FE you just throw most of it over the edge. Just because an instance has more mobs does not mean you need to kill every one of them.
Plenty of mobs that can be skipped in Battle of Ilum as well so I still don't get it. It's got one massive-pain-in-the-backside fight and that's it. And I'd venture to say Bulwark is harder anyway.

Seriously, I can't imagine how Battle of Ilum can take longer than Directive 7. Or even False Emperor.

Qilz's Avatar


Qilz
02.17.2012 , 02:27 PM | #7
In defense of our times at least, I have only done Ilum twice. I just don't care for the instance. As far as I recall, there aren't any hard bosses in there. The only one that can be remotely challenging is the one that stuns you and spawns the adds. However, there is a way to make that fight just simple as can be. All the others we run people through for gear. So maybe you can cut the hour down to 45 minutes. D7 and FE are always fast for us.

As I mentioned we don't need anything from these areas so it's either to mess around or take a new person through. I doubt new groups will have the same times, but they based on the list you can see what will take longer.

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
02.17.2012 , 08:11 PM | #8
Krel Thak in Ilum can be skipped to save yourself the trouble.

BT - 20-30 minute run.
FE - 1 hr or more
D7 - 1hrish.
BP - 30-40 minutes.
KUS - 40-50 minutes
Ilum 40 minutes
Foundry: 30 minutes