Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get ready to play - activate your account

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get ready to play - activate your account

OgreRanger
12.25.2011 , 02:37 PM | #81
Totally ****ed up for them to do. EA just gave the middle finger to all of us that dont have the $15, especially on christmas after we spent all our money on other people... My heart goes out to those that got it for christmas and cant get in. Not to mention the ******** about not being able to comment on forums unless you can play the game. ***? So, basically conform and pay them loads of cash, or you cant even talk about your problem to other people that might be concerned. Okay, sounds fair EA, sounds totally fair.

OgreRanger
12.25.2011 , 02:45 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by PhillJohnDavis View Post
Hello,
I have a feeling I will be purchasing this as a gift after Christmas for my little brother and I was wondering will he get he one month free game time or will I have to get a prepaid card. Thanks very much
Yie
Hello Phill, im sorry to say that if you did buy it and did not buy the prepaid card, you will probably be in the middle of a nightmare like i was for a while. To activate the so called "free" month, you must either give them your credit card information or buy even more game time. Horrible, but its how EA does business.

NickParman
12.30.2011 , 10:53 AM | #83
Hello there! Just a quick query to make, I just finished setting up my account and at some point, in order to proceed, I had to enter my PayPal/credit card details. Since I had no time card available and was planning on using the free time that's activated once you register the game, I canceled immediately. I was aware of the fact that you're billed every 30 days, but I happened to read previous statements regarding immediate charge of the account. Is this true?

-Thanks in advance.

NickParman

DarthRasp
02.17.2012 , 02:24 PM | #84
Qestion guys, If I already have a digital deluxe edition and want to upgrade to the CE (collectors edition) can I just buy the collectors edition and grad the code and ad in on my account under "ad a code" ..? Will that work..? Looking to take advantage of the in-game CE vendor. Thanks.

Tuscad
02.17.2012 , 02:40 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRasp View Post
Qestion guys, If I already have a digital deluxe edition and want to upgrade to the CE (collectors edition) can I just buy the collectors edition and grad the code and ad in on my account under "ad a code" ..? Will that work..? Looking to take advantage of the in-game CE vendor. Thanks.
I don't know, but the C.E. Vendor sucks and is not worth it right now.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade