Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan VS. Vitiate

MajinEddie
02.16.2012 , 05:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by graeye View Post
think the emporer would have won...as he did.

just finished this book as well, and have to say i give it a solid 'meh'.

i expected more. i really enjoyed the darth bane series.

this one seemed like so much buildup, then fell flat.

just my opinion.
Agreed

Deadlyknights
02.16.2012 , 05:47 PM | #12
"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future" - Yoda from EP V

That line pretty much sums up every force vision ever in the SW universe.

Just because you see the events does not mean you can change them...sometimes trying to change them will bring them on just as easy as waiting and doing nothing will have the same effect....granted this could just be a plot point I guess....lol
Knightfyre 47 Sith Jugg - Grand Master Zym
Skyefyre 26 Mercenary - Grand Master Zym

FuriousJimmy
02.17.2012 , 12:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by sfatmedic View Post
Just finished reading the Revan book of the new republic series and couldn't help but wonder who would have won if they (Revan and Vitiate) had been allowed to fight to the death. I feel that after a long difficult battle Revan would have prevailed with the help of lord Scrouge and the exile of course.

A one on one battle however i feel would have gone to Vitiate. His natural and found knowledge of the dark side would have been way too much for Revan to handle alone. Anyone else have any thoughts or opinions on the subject???
Dude, you just read the book. The whole reason Revan went at him as a group is because the Emperor was too powerful for him alone. What happened when Scourge did what he did and Revan was left to fight him 1 vs 1?

There's your answer.

Pesh
02.17.2012 , 08:43 AM | #14
1 blast of lightening... and Revan was done. The only reason he was able to continue fighting was Scourge and the Exile supplied Revan with time for him to heal his wounds in the force.

Without that distraction Revan would have been defeated in mere moments.

Zeratho
02.17.2012 , 10:38 AM | #15
Why to even talk about this, Revan would had died two times already if it wasn't for T7 and Exile.

Emperor is stronger.