Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Pylons gave no loot, gm-chat attached

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Nightmare Pylons gave no loot, gm-chat attached

Angeliana
02.17.2012 , 09:20 AM | #31
Well if it is so well known the GM should have been able to walk them through how to avoid the issue next time. That's the outrageous part; the community is aware of the problem and the temporary solution but the BIOWARE employee is not.

Also, known or not, still doesn't excuse the horrid customer service, I'm sorry.
Abaddon - Keller's Void

Bucho
02.17.2012 , 09:21 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Martinwars View Post
First boss re-appeared after killing him, with less hp and went down after one hit.
Second boss worked fine.
Third gave no loot.
Fourth worked fine.
Fifth had holes in the ground when there shouldn't be any.

I made a ticket regarding the loot (only got commendations and a recipe with master loot) and the GM didn't even know that it was supposed to drop items..

"working as intended"

copy of chat@imageshack

I'm not trying to point fingers at any specific "gm's" but shouldn't they atleast have some knowledge of the things before they answer?

His english is terrible for a protocol droid.

Martinwars
02.17.2012 , 09:23 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by _droider_ View Post
And damn...the OP's name is Bate...I can only assume you have the master title.

And yes, there should be a sticky with this issue if it's so well known - or how about put in bioware's "currently aware issues"-thread?

But I guess it's up to the community to sort those things, not the employees we pay.
Bate - 50 Jedi Shadow of Rebel Scum (Basilisk Droid EuPVP)

Qilz
02.17.2012 , 09:43 AM | #34
Forget the fact that they used master looter, which should have been fixed by now but isn't. The customer support they got was pathetic. Read those ignorant responses. I know it's some $2/hr person in some 3rd world shack, but FFS get someone that knows anything about the game at least.

PATHETIC

Elyons
02.17.2012 , 09:53 AM | #35
First boss re-appeared after killing him, with less hp and went down after one hit.
Second boss worked fine.
Third gave no loot.
Fourth worked fine.
Fifth had holes in the ground when there shouldn't be any.

I made a ticket regarding the loot (only got commendations and a recipe with master loot) and the GM didn't even know that it was supposed to drop items..

"working as intended"

copy of chat@imageshack

I'm not trying to point fingers at any specific "gm's" but shouldn't they atleast have some knowledge of the things before they answer?
Same issues we had minus the holes in the ground and no loot. Had two bosses stuck in 16 man during an 8 mode and two bosses stuck in 8 man during a 16 mode
Kaserai:Jedi Sentinel Mahddi:Smuggler Scoundrel
Begeran Colony

Martinwars
02.17.2012 , 09:57 AM | #36
I should probably note that this was a 38min long conversation. Every time he said "let me check on this.." he took 5min and asked someone else.
The span of my screenshots are from 21:47 -> 22:25 :P
Bate - 50 Jedi Shadow of Rebel Scum (Basilisk Droid EuPVP)

dangerusdave
02.17.2012 , 10:19 AM | #37
I should probably note that this was a 38min long conversation. Every time he said "let me check on this.." he took 5min and asked someone else.
The span of my screenshots are from 21:47 -> 22:25 :P
and people wonder why it takes so long for tickets to be answered.

Lostpenguins
02.17.2012 , 10:31 AM | #38
Master Loot is bugged... have to do ffa loot.

Also, the GM's lack of knowledge on understanding loot is hilarious.