Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What level does merc healer come togeather for pvp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter > Mercenary
What level does merc healer come togeather for pvp?

Elysion
02.17.2012 , 05:17 AM | #1
For example, i can say an immortal jugg has the majority of its effectiveness at 33
A MM sniper does at 42

In both cases the stuff they get after is 'extra' that helps but does not modify the main core capabilities/functions of the builds.

These are the levels i rush to before pvping on those classes.

I want to make a merc healer. And im just wondering at what level do things start to work smoothly? Id like to plan ahead gear wise and such.

Ralkora
02.17.2012 , 09:45 AM | #2
I began to effectively save lives and become useful as soon as I got Rapid scan and the ability that uses the charges of your healing cylinder to vent heat.

Obviously as you gain more it gets far better, but I found myself topping healing meters and actually crucially defending around what.. 14 .. 16?

it's very easy for a healer to become effective early on.

TempestasSilva
02.17.2012 , 10:06 AM | #3
You definitely need Supercharged gas which you get at 15, but you probably aslo want 3/3 Critical efficiency which is lvl 27.

Edit and add levels for whatever arsenal talants you may want depending on if you are going to be a pure healer or a hybrid.
Devs: Please make healing more interesting and fun by increasing options and meaningful decisions. Let a good healer be judged by the decisions they make, not who pressed the buttons in a certain order. Or which class has the most output.