Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

98% solo, I miss the player cities of SWG

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
98% solo, I miss the player cities of SWG

02.16.2012 , 01:09 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Krisskar View Post
1) swtor seems to be 98% a solo game, with occasional pugs (if you can find one).
2) I"m biased I know, because I was mayor of Tuskn Flats in SWG, but the social aspects of swtor seem ..... very weak.
3) sigh

You were the mayor of Tuskan flats? Wow, I hated you. Think I still do.

02.16.2012 , 01:27 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by kevlarto View Post
I think it's it more the playerbase than the game, I am social 8, have been grouped since staring the game hang out with friends and guildies, it's only a solo game if you make it one.. over that last few years in mmo's there seems to be this new I want to solo everything in social game, i guess times are changing, not always for the best.. /sigh I agree to a point I would like to see activities in the cantina and such, not that much of fan of player cities, I used to enjoy swg when the cantina on coronet was hopping, after player cities all that died, but we held events in our city but just was not the same.. pros and cons to everything
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

02.16.2012 , 04:28 PM | #43
to Maxetius: you must have been Chiron, am I right?
Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcaft veteran.
"There is no mmorpg so good that it can't be ruined by devs."

02.17.2012 , 08:00 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordelia View Post
So you played a game you thought was bad for 8 years? Some people are just weird.
90% of us 8 year vets hated the game.

Most of us had no where else to go (i loath fantasy genre) and / or stuck around just in case SOE got it's act together and fixed the game.
Pyrotechnic - BH / Powertech
Ariss - Agent / Op
Lord Monger - Sith Inquisitor / Sorc
Darth Wraithus - Sith Warrior / Jugg