Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG: Sunrunner Returns

RealOutlaw
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #11
Jareb - Checking in!

This thread made me smile. Being that SWG was my first MMO. Sunrunner will always hold a place in my heart.

Haleigh, Supra. LOOOONG time no see.

Thanks for making my day.

/salute

Junry
12.14.2011 , 04:55 PM | #12
Junrygunns master riffleman..Thats all I had time for before they destroyed the game.

Im so excited we finnaly get to be back where we belong. IN space. In a world with sabers. In a game with out fairies and Orkses..

Its time to rech shop after I get my invite hopfully tomarrow ill hit a server up with sunrunners. I did like wow for a bit and i tried everything form aoc to warhamemr to lotr. To allods to god you name it.Rift ...puke....I was in beta for this game and let me tell you if you have not played yet.
Work t hrough the buggs becasue it is worth it. This game is impressive and it will only get better. I seen so many changes come fast in beta it was amazing at how bioware reposonded to individual complaints.

Long live Swg in our memories and long live sunrunner. Sunrunner was my first home on a mmo and I have soo many good memories there.

All hail Lord Gunns
Junry Gunns Of SunRunner...The only Jedi Pimp...Gimme My money Twilek ******* You know I love you babie.

Hidalgo
12.14.2011 , 08:08 PM | #13
Hidalgo Doodle of the Doodle's, and Linerax(shipwright until the server died) Checking in. It's great to see many of you again!

Quote: Originally Posted by JCDIP View Post
Thats a PvP server... I remember Sunrunner being a PvE server.
what? SWG had one of the most active PvP bases in the game, so intesnse we often crashed lok every weekend.
I used to play on Sunrunner, but then ... now i play on Prophecy of the Five.
SAIL!
Prophecy of The five Forums
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby...

Gasisna
12.14.2011 , 10:11 PM | #14
Howdy all. Gasisna checking in. Still waiting for my early access invite, looking forward to it!!!
The Pentatonic Legacy
Gasisna-Mercenary/Intonation-Jedi Guardian/Arpeggio-Sith Sorcerer/Plectrum-Sith Maurader/Fret-Operative/Charvel-Gunslinger/B'sharp-Jedi Shadow/D'Addario-Commando
Harbinger Server

Sith_Sev
12.15.2011 , 05:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gasisna View Post
Howdy all. Gasisna checking in. Still waiting for my early access invite, looking forward to it!!!
Same here! Hopefully getting in today...

/salute

smothered hope fly from sorrow for a new divine tomorrow

Feraele
12.15.2011 , 06:15 AM | #16
Sunrunner, Elder Master Dancer here, left before Jump to lightspeed, mainly because I didn't like some of the proposed changes. I remember the streets being so full of people fighting, selling their wares, lining up for doctor buffs, that it lagged you out. That was many many games ago, and I don't even remember my character's name from then.

She was a blueberry coloured twi'lek with gold eyes.

Dexxstarr
12.15.2011 , 11:00 AM | #17
anyone seen lifa skife or any other soal members on here yet ?

Badlands
Dexx Starr
For those with Discriminating Tastes
and an anonymous predisposition

GoldSquadGirl
12.15.2011 , 04:05 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexxstarr View Post
anyone seen lifa skife or any other soal members on here yet ?

Badlands
The "old" SOAL, or the "new" SOAL?

SOAL was an old Corellian/Revena alliance guild and later on it reappeared in the NGE, with a completely different cast.

I have seen Rei around, and I still have some contact with old friends from the original SOAL.
Haleigh Comette - Asphodel
<ZERG>
Troopers do it....standing Up!
Zergalicious - Ilum PVP Video

mraughh
12.16.2011 , 07:37 AM | #19
IVI is on Hyperspace Cannon and playing Sith.

Howdy =)

PapaZig
12.16.2011 , 10:37 AM | #20
well, not sure i'll find anyone but what the heck...

pre-NGE player, co-founder of <REV> and the city of Revena, Corellia
Rebels

<REV> Zig Master Doctor/Master Rifleman