Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 man heroic on low lvl planets

Claymaniac
12.15.2011 , 09:38 AM | #21
Which 4 man heroic did you have trouble with? I did the three on Coruscant and they weren't too bad. I agree with the people who say its nice to have some stuff be a challenge. They are optional and I don't think they are difficult enough to the point that only a few people can complete them.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

Loyaltrekie
12.15.2011 , 10:22 AM | #22
The issue is that many of the heroic4's are twice as difficult as an onlevel flashpoint; which is just ridiculous. It /should/ be the other way around.
All comments made by me do not reflect anyones opinions except my own

GanonVanDutch
12.15.2011 , 10:28 AM | #23
As far is i know there are no Heroic 4+ quests on starting planates. During the beta i only came accros Heroic 2+

If your talking about flashpoints, then you are clearly doing something wrong. During the beta flashpoints like Hammer or Elysses where so easy you could do it in a 4 man group without a healer..
...*....*...*....*.......
...*..........*.............*...*...
...*.......*......*..*....w.........*.......*....**.
......*..........*.......e ...........*.........*.
...*.........*..........p.........*.........*.
........*.....*.......w...*.........*..........
.........*.........*.e......*........*.........
.......*.......*....p...*.................*....
......*...............*.......*..........*

HeawiNobal
12.15.2011 , 10:40 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Mopdaddy View Post
I actually Soloed black talon with just me and my companion. I was lvl 11 at the time.
I guess its possible but I find that a little hard to believe. I just ran it with 3 others and i died once during it and I was level 11.

Brolaf
12.15.2011 , 10:44 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by HeawiNobal View Post
I guess its possible but I find that a little hard to believe. I just ran it with 3 others and i died once during it and I was level 11.
Its definitely possible with Sith Sorcerer, and BH Merc. They both do awesome amounts of damage, and get two of the best starting companions. Khem Val is a great tank that early, and Mako, is just awesome.

Mopdaddy
12.15.2011 , 12:10 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Brolaf View Post
Its definitely possible with Sith Sorcerer, and BH Merc. They both do awesome amounts of damage, and get two of the best starting companions. Khem Val is a great tank that early, and Mako, is just awesome.
I only had my one companion Khem Val, and me.

PyrosEien
12.16.2011 , 04:08 AM | #27
Have done all 4mans up to Tatooine, mostly with 1 or 2 other people(so not full groups) and rarely dedicated tanks, worked np. I'm a healer though, and that helps a lot. Can duo them easily and can solo SOME of them too as a commando.

Hardest group quest yet has been a 2man heroic, on Taris with crazy OP rakghouls, they were tearing people apart and I had a hard time healing, even though it was half silver half elite packs and stuff. Ridiculously hard for a 2man.

Farabee
12.16.2011 , 05:07 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Styxas View Post
I agree, please make Flashpoints harder.
Do the 2nd boss on Mandalorian Raiders then. :P

I agree though, Heroic World Quests need to be balanced with Flashpoint difficulty. Make one or the other either harder or easier. Right now, Flashpoints are generally much easier.

Though I did notice they've toned down the heroics a bit from beta. My fiancee and I have 2-manned every Heroic 4 we've come across up to Nar Shaddaa, although I'm pretty sure Vrblthers is gonna make us LFM when we get to it.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Stylez
12.16.2011 , 05:26 AM | #29
Having run stuff just up to lvl 20, I find the heroic quests and flashpoints (missions) to be just fine. A few wipes, usually only one because the group has no clue what the boss does and then we kill it. The boss fights seem to take a good amount of time, it is not osok, but takes a few minutes. I think it is tuned just fine up to the low 20's from what I have experienced.
Squadron 11-11-11

Reoh
12.16.2011 , 05:48 AM | #30
CCing isn't the problem.

It's breaking the CC on a 1 min CD / out of combat only that's the problem.