Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Filth

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SomeDudeIsanub
02.04.2012 , 11:08 PM | #21
From the desk of Somedude Isanub, Captain of the RSS Murderbrick and puncher of Sith Lords

Dear Sith,

No, you.

Regards,
Me.
In Peace: Vigilance. In War: Awesomeness. In the Kitchen: Deliciousness.

Explosive_Lasers
02.05.2012 , 11:10 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Listerman View Post
The Republic is no more pure than the Empire. When war is in play, both sides are just as capable as inflicting pain and suffering on those caught in th middle. We're just a little more honest about our intentions. The Republic likes to flaunt 'patriotism' and factional pride to fool the maleable into signing their lives away while the Jedi try to convince people to accept the results.

When Sith go to War, we show the galaxy what war truly is. We do not hide. We do not mask our intentions.
You just slaughter, extort, punish, enslave, torture, and imprison innocent people, that did nothing wrong.

And I seem to have forgotten about the Republic using slaves, so please refresh my memory.
"Bet you heard we ain't in the pris'ner takin' bisness. We in the killin' Imperial bisness." -Me, before every Warzone

Quote: Originally Posted by Kabjat View Post
Explosive, you always make so much sense. And here as well you do not disappoint.

TheWhacko
02.06.2012 , 12:54 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Explosive_Lasers View Post
You just slaughter, extort, punish, enslave, torture, and imprison innocent people, that did nothing wrong.

And I seem to have forgotten about the Republic using slaves, so please refresh my memory.
Relax, soldier boy. They're just mad because they know the backstabbing they love so very much'll end up screwing them in the end. Malak and Naga Sadow, man.
If you DON'T support Playable Wookiees, Ewoks, or Jawas, add this to your Signature

Oraeni
02.14.2012 , 09:27 PM | #24
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
"Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" - Han Solo

GeorgZoeller
02.15.2012 , 07:20 PM | #25 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Dear Sir,

With much delight we confirm your order for 200 C2-N2 Advanced Spaceship Maintenance Droids. The C2 Droid Corporation is enlightened by your humble request for this superior, Republic technology and is looking forward to replace the inferior R2-V8 units found on these hopelessly outdated spaceships of yours.

regards

The Republic.

DarkLots
02.17.2012 , 07:16 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Dear Sir,

With much delight we confirm your order for 200 C2-N2 Advanced Spaceship Maintenance Droids. The C2 Droid Corporation is enlightened by your humble request for this superior, Republic technology and is looking forward to replace the inferior R2-V8 units found on these hopelessly outdated spaceships of yours.

regards

The Republic.
Lol...

You can have those back, and take the R2-V8 droids with you, they are the Jar Jar's of SWTOR
Ebon Hawk | Jari Legacy

Anagnostis
02.17.2012 , 07:23 PM | #27
To Sith

[Dirty Kick]

From your everyday smuggler
- Has successfully scavenged HK -47.
- Has successfully killed Darth Malgus without pushing him.
Every day I'm smugglin'

Loniel
02.18.2012 , 01:21 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
The republic wins. Just saying.
Then it eventually becomes the empire....Just saying...

WhiskeyGrin
02.18.2012 , 01:22 AM | #29
Lets see if you Republic scum find yourselves so amusing after you return to your homeworlds to find them naught but a smoldering pile of ash and corpses.
Xaro Tiamat 50 Sniper Jung'Ma

tehjai
02.18.2012 , 03:43 AM | #30
Stars above, why do we --

What is th --

Oh. Oh, it's this again. Is it an Imperial requirement for all Moffs and Sith to wave their manhoods around as though it's going to scare the Republic into submission? Have you not yet realized that they're not afraid of you?

Seriously, stop with the bravado and just nuke Coruscant from orbit.

Or you could do what you've always done: sit in your nice office and your fancy chair and hire me to get stuff done.

- Tiona, an Empire-funded Bounty Hunter who isn't being paid nearly enough for all this
The Oboa Legacy - Playing Pretend on The Ebon Hawk

Tiona, 60 Mercenary || Perkele, 60 Sorcerer || Hanneke, 60 Mercenary || Rachilde, 60 Gunslinger || Roche, 60 Scoundrel || Tio'na, 60 Sniper || Maz'ahid'erinth, 60 Operative