Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purchased Digital Deluxe Online but only got the crystal.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Purchased Digital Deluxe Online but only got the crystal.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

josiah_joker
12.14.2011 , 12:40 PM | #1
I purchased the Digital Deluxe Online Edition and upon early access only received the color crystal. Did this happen to anyone else, or is this the standard until the actual release? Or do we receive the other items later on?

D6-R8
12.15.2011 , 10:15 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by josiah_joker View Post
I purchased the Digital Deluxe Online Edition and upon early access only received the color crystal. Did this happen to anyone else, or is this the standard until the actual release? Or do we receive the other items later on?

Hi josiah_joker,

You should currently only be able to see the “color crystal” item on your account management page. Once you will receive your copy of the game at launch and enter the retail game code, any other account items and privileges that you are eligible for will then be viewable.

Thank you for your patience.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

rondorondorondo
12.15.2011 , 10:20 AM | #3
What if you purchased the digital only copy (origin)?

EDIT:nvm, found the answer in another thread. OG has yet to email the retail codes.

Jarik_Varss
12.15.2011 , 10:24 AM | #4
PREORDER PRODUCTS

Please note that preordered items are not available until the day they are released.

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Origin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is the end of the msg i got in a email with my game code, if you should have that email to
-Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an. -
-Forged like the saber in the fires of death, Brothers all. -