Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where are my battlemaster commendations?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Where are my battlemaster commendations?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dawiddd
02.15.2012 , 01:22 PM | #51
650 champion coms left, 3/4 of companions full champion geared. Thanks for attention.

DestyOwn
02.15.2012 , 01:23 PM | #52
So i got 2 Bm commodations in 3 weeks , which is over 40 bags.

and now they tell us the system isnt working correctly....
Sasha'White on the Fatman Server
Streaming PVP and OPS
http://www.twitch.tv/empireseliteguild

HuntinSikness
02.15.2012 , 01:24 PM | #53
Please clarify the bug. Is there a workaround? Is there something we're doing that causes us to not get a comm?
Guac <Republic's Elite> [Mandalore the Indomitable].

LanceUpercutt
02.15.2012 , 01:25 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheldon_Ghast View Post
Wow got to love all the impatient people out there. If you were willing to wait to get BM then you are willing to wait for them to fix this. Someone who knows there is a problem will at least continue getting the bags so that when the fix is implemented they can simply click their bags and get whatever comms are available and use whatever is left over for companions.
u can only hold 1 bag at a time

LanceUpercutt
02.15.2012 , 01:26 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by DestyOwn View Post
So i got 2 Bm commodations in 3 weeks , which is over 40 bags.

and now they tell us the system isnt working correctly....
would of been nice if they actually came out and said something when they knew about it

TechMaestro
02.15.2012 , 01:27 PM | #56
This isn't a surprise at all to me.

A dev said the chance was 25% per bag. Player experience tells us otherwise. Devs need to realise that players aren't stupid.

At least now it has been confirmed that the players have been right all along. I am almost positive the chance has been coded as 2.5% instead of 25%.

Nicain
02.15.2012 , 01:38 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Gryphandor View Post
This, while you have 25% per bag.

15 out of 100 does not = 25% per person.

The individual person needs to see 25%. Not spread over 5 or 10 people with one seeing a drop rait well over 50%.

Something is broken and I refuse to waste my time or points on another single bag until I know 100% for sure they they are working as intended. And for those saying each bag still. Ya that doesn't mean working 100% for some people.

The system needs to work equal for everyone. PERIOD!
Random is only random if it's, well RANDOM. Let me explain, a 25% chance PER BAG means that the random chance is attached to the BAG, not the PERSON. I'm sorry you don't understand what the term random means, but as far as random goes, the system is working.

One person might get 10 bags out of 100, another might bet 35 out of 100, but over a number of people, you will see the trend be, 25%. So because you want your gear now, do not understand what random is, you want to change it for the volume of players who aren't here crying about it. The vocal minority is what you are.

I got four tokens just from dailies over the last three days, which was my BM chest and legs. Now I would be greedy to expect more t3 pvp gear than that over that time frame. Will there be weeks I don't get anything? Probably, but since I'm buying all my 2 comm stuff first ( I don't need the lightsabers so I won't save the 3 comms for them) all I need is 1 comm to back fill the rest of my stuff.

It's not a huge issue, but to listen to you, you'd act like you were robbed of something. It's a game, sometimes you have good gear weeks, sometimes you have bad gear weeks. Buy some coping skills, really.

Pashgan
02.15.2012 , 01:40 PM | #58
Nice. Two months after release PvP *daily* quest reward system is still broken and no ETA.

Bioware deserves separate chapter in book "How NOT to design MMO games".

JovethGonzalez
02.15.2012 , 01:41 PM | #59 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Apologies about this, but our CSR made an error in his earlier statement. We have tested the Battlemaster Commendations and they are working as intended, per Gabe's previous post. The chance for a Battlemaster Commendation to be in a Battlemaster Bag is still 25%.

Again, apologies for the confusion.

unclekaula
02.15.2012 , 01:43 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Apologies about this, but our CSR made an error in his earlier statement. Battlemaster Commendations are working as intended, per Gabe's previous post. The chance for a Battlemaster Commendation to be in a Battlemaster Bag is still 25%.

Again, apologies for the confusion.

Hah, people are probably pulling their hair out lol.
Flyboy Shaquandra - BM Pyro Merc - Keller's Void <RogueFive>
Flygirl China - War Hero Rage Jug - Keller's Void <Scum and Villainy >
LatoyaJackson The Merciless - BOSS Sorc - Keller's Void <Evil Bastards>