Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

a story about raiding...

Kaladorei
02.15.2012 , 01:57 AM | #1
once upon a time in a galxy far far away...

i made a pve guild since my server was so low pop and no one else even knew what end game there was...

then one day we finally had 8 50's ready to go...

we entered the wonderful world of Eternity vault to find...

a broken loot system..

massive of boss bugs that made the instance un bearable...

a wonderful auto assign system so our great consular can now apparently equip trooper chest pieces...

The pylons were our first major encounter...(with bugs i mean) oh dear lord when will i be able to press the button ...swtor says: "NEVER, YOU WILL WIPE FOREVER ON THIS 20 MIN INSANCE BECAUSE OF A BUG...."

so we reset

we reset again

and again and finally managed to get it working...we cleared it with ease and moved onto the great council

hooray we thought easy boss...but we were wrong...so wrong.

less than 1 min into the fight, it decided it was time to rnadomly reset. we thought oh well lets try again . so we started it once more. and bam reset this time less than 10 secs in...
we thought the isse was zen or something of the sort but nope. our sentinel is not stupid enough to press another skill wich is jsut plain stupid for this encounter.

so after 3 more tries and an instance reset it died in less than 1 min.

hoora on to soa we thought...

and omg ...what is this boss. it took us almost 15 tries on hard mode ..why you ask? because we encountered bug after bug after bug. we had lightning balls that wont despawn after being popped, a wonderful amount of resets as platforms were broke, a time where the pyramids failed to even spawn on p3 and where his bubble wouldnt pop after hitting him with one. we had green pools decide to spawn from p1 on p3 we had a dps get mind tripped during the climb down some stairs ad end up being thrown out of instance. we had a mass throw out of the instance where our entire raid was teleported out. we had more and more...until we thought whatever 1 last go ...and low and behold he was deaded.

we enter last week to find that soa on hm/nm is now impossible as he decides to lose threat on p3 and wonder off to fight dpsers..even better we got him down on normal by stacking up on myself(tank) and just moving before it drops.

either way this is literally the worst encounter ever. i would suggest bioware you delete it start over with a new boss. YOU WILL NEVER FIX HIM.