Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it me or is Black Talon way easier then beta???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Is it me or is Black Talon way easier then beta???

ShawnScraggles
12.15.2011 , 09:00 AM | #1
I've been beta testing since the summer and I can tell you they really made Black Talon very easy compared to beta. Not sure if I like that so much. I would like to have a challenging experience in flash points. What are non elite enemies doing in a flashpoint very weird to me. I know Black Talon is the first flashpoint so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. Till I try another flashpoint later on.
ITS A TRAP!!!!!!!

jterlecki
12.15.2011 , 09:34 AM | #2
I have not run the flashpoints since early access, but is it possible it is just because you are at a point you know exactly what to expect and when to expect it?
The Shadowlands - PVE N.A. East| FlashPoints | Operations | Ventrillo | Signature Generator

Vlakrar
12.15.2011 , 09:35 AM | #3
Wasn't it because BT was changed from 4-man into a 2-man (+ 2 companion) therefore having to make it easier ?
Ran'ik
55 Lightning Sorc
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)

THeSneakySmalls
12.15.2011 , 09:48 AM | #4
BT was made into a 2 man Flash Point just before the 2nd to last Weekend beta test, this was done because the Republic equivalent (Esseles?) was a 2 man flash point.