Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16 Nightmare Mode Pylons

Bludvein
02.12.2012 , 04:44 PM | #1
Just did this last night. Went in there expecting bugs galore because of our experience on hard mode. Instead, we were surprised in the other direction. Is it normal that the mobs weren't even elite? We one shot it and much lols were to be had. It was even easier than normal mode.

Tumri
02.14.2012 , 12:21 AM | #2
They nerfed the fight last week on both hard and nightmare.
Wrath
Pre-Launch Hardcore Guild that has moved on to better games.
www.wrathnation.com

Chaosdave
02.14.2012 , 08:43 AM | #3
my group has been having trouble with the event bugging out, the buttons become unclickable after we finish the 2nd level, its a royal pain in the bum...

we've had it at one point or another in all difficulty modes and in both 8 and 16 man.

Zormarius
02.14.2012 , 09:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaosdave View Post
my group has been having trouble with the event bugging out, the buttons become unclickable after we finish the 2nd level, its a royal pain in the bum...

we've had it at one point or another in all difficulty modes and in both 8 and 16 man.
My guild has downed Nightmare multiple times now. We've come to the conclusion that you need one side to always complete first. For our runs we had the south pylon complete first in each row.
Carassana | Operative | Hyrbid

Guild Master of Lithium | The Constant

Bludvein
02.14.2012 , 04:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tumri View Post
They nerfed the fight last week on both hard and nightmare.
I don't see why they would. It was never hard to begin with. Our problems were with bugs, not the actual encounter. We were finishing the actual waves with plenty room to spare. But atleast we felt that the encounter was interesting, and a missed interrupt could put you behind.

But that was just faceroll easy. Getting strong mobs with weak hp for me to kill was just kind of anticlimactic on 16 man NM.