Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek biology question.

DarthThuzad
02.14.2012 , 01:22 AM | #1
What happens if some douche Sith Lord cuts off a Twi'lek's lekku (headtails)? Does the impact kill them?
Darth Vashará Azear the Infernal
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

Liquidacid
02.14.2012 , 01:26 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
What happens if some douche Sith Lord cuts off a Twi'lek's lekku (headtails)? Does the impact kill them?
well i know it doesn't kill them... the wiki does say they are very sensative and grabing one hard could incapacitate a Twi;lek from the pain and that major damage could cause lasting brain damage... tho there are a few in canon who have had one severed and lived.. Alema Rar had one almost completely loped off and lived.. tho she was rather crazy but that started before it happened
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Tuscad
02.14.2012 , 01:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
The main character of the video game: Fatal Alliance also had only one lekku, the other was robotic.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Slift
02.14.2012 , 11:54 AM | #4
No. It just hurts a lot.

Absurd amounts of pain doesn't kill humans... It's just the nerve endings going 'OH HEY, SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING TO YOU, TRY NOT TO DO THIS IN THE FUTURE.' This is true with just about anything that causes pain... Burns, cuts, venom... All the body's way of saying 'Don't mess with this again, because I will scream at you for damaging me.'

Twi'lek with headtail amputations probably feel a tad 'numb' to the world with their sensory organ removed, but the certainly don't die from the sensation.

westraz
02.14.2012 , 12:22 PM | #5
in books some time after NJO I belive, there a twi'lek who had both hers taken off, she said she could no longer have sex with her own kind as you need them to do so.. did not say how
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Blamminator
02.14.2012 , 03:01 PM | #6
Best post ever.

Here is another Twi question. Why do males have normal ears and females have bumps?
Zoran - Bounty Hunter
Wounded man: Please don't kill me. I'm worth more alive.
Zoran: You're worth enough dead.

NaimiIflya
02.14.2012 , 03:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Blamminator View Post
Best post ever.

Here is another Twi question. Why do males have normal ears and females have bumps?
Because in Return of the Jedi, Bib Fortuna had Ears, and Oola had bumps. First examples of Twi'lek in Star Wars.
Larmonte Murho from Sanctum of the Exalted <Jedi Guardian>

Jellison
02.14.2012 , 03:07 PM | #8
Douche Sith lord tries to cut off my Smuggler's lekku

say goodbye to your balls
Flagging and getting flagged, all day every day.

Vecke
02.14.2012 , 04:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by NaimiIflya View Post
Because in Return of the Jedi, Bib Fortuna had Ears, and Oola had bumps. First examples of Twi'lek in Star Wars.
On that note, why do no male Twi'leks have that weird thing under their chin like Bib had? Was he just deformed?
"I know."

LoneRebel
02.14.2012 , 04:19 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vecke View Post
On that note, why do no male Twi'leks have that weird thing under their chin like Bib had? Was he just deformed?
Well, he didn't seem to be the most attractive Twi'lek around...
Those who can, do. Those who can't, QQ.

Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force.