Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wow, some of you guys are WAY wound up over WZ leavers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wow, some of you guys are WAY wound up over WZ leavers

Vydor_HC
02.14.2012 , 02:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Hajizan View Post
Most adults would never start an event while on call or knowing that they would not be able to complete an event, doing otherwise is just rude.
heh.

I'm on call 24/7 from my office, which has clients world wide. I can get a call anytime of the day and have to answer it and speak with the customer. With your logic, I should never join a warzone.

"And we don't need the ladies crying cuz the story's sad."

thanealpha
02.14.2012 , 02:30 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Dahoff View Post
On an OPs run I could see this applying but for a warzone? Get over yourself.
For a warzone FAR FAR moreso actually. It's only 15 minutes max. Come on...is that too much of a committment to ask for?

I agree with the two types thing listed above. The problem is there are SO MANY people leaving for selfish reasons that the frustration bleeds over into the minority of those who leave with good reason.

I for one am REALLY getting tired of the bigtime quitters, those who quit so fast and often that sometimes you'll see them leave the SAME warzone multiple times.

It's detrimental to the overall game. I don't really understand how anyone can argue otherwise.

But yeah, RL happens, and I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt...so the type of rage actions seen in the OPs post is really pretty sad.

Luxidenstore
02.14.2012 , 02:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Vydor_HC View Post
heh.

I'm on call 24/7 from my office, which has clients world wide. I can get a call anytime of the day and have to answer it and speak with the customer. With your logic, I should never join a warzone.
OFC! You should quit yer job to play!
Only healed myself to 99% - FAIL!

Crystalynne
02.14.2012 , 02:32 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by thanealpha View Post
I for one am REALLY getting tired of the bigtime quitters, those who quit so fast and often that sometimes you'll see them leave the SAME warzone multiple times.
Yeah that irks me too, doesnt Bioware realize I'm not interested in the derp fest and actually want to get with players of my caliber? STOP PUTTING ME IN THE SAME WZ :P

#writethecode imo

xVautour
02.14.2012 , 02:33 PM | #25
I am also on call for a full week out of the month. I can literally get a call at any time during that week. So I should just forfeit a week of my paid subscription and not play WZ's just to satisfy you?

Darth_Gao_Gao
02.14.2012 , 02:33 PM | #26
people are indeed too wound up about it, but when you remove the emotional outbursts from the equation, their claim to that anger is still valid.

of course, in your situation, leaving the warzone is completely fine and anyone who has a problem with that is simply insane. however, the warzone desertion, at this current point in time, is a huge problem.

then again, on the otherside of the issue, i can understand why a battlemaster who needs no valor would just leave upon first sight of a loss. there needs to be a further incentive for a battlemaster to stick it through. i don't know what it could be, but this, along with a deserter debuff, would help the game.

perhaps a way for a battlemaster to trade commendations for battlemaster tokens or something. it would be expensive, naturally, but in the end it would curb the crazy battlemaster grind and reduce warzone desertion.