Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode EV and Karagga's (Master Looter working?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Hard Mode EV and Karagga's (Master Looter working?)

Drakkenstrikes
02.14.2012 , 01:19 PM | #1
If anyone clears either of these today....please let me know is Master Looter is working again in the Hard Mode.

We are a fairly new guild to HM Op's and have only ran it twice.....the 1st time with Master Looter ON (and Rakata dropped on all Bosses)......the 2nd time with Master Looter ON (but Rakata did NOT drop on 1st two bosses....so we turned it off and Rakata started dropping again).

I would prefer to run with Master Looter on only b/c of the 1 minute timer.

If anyone experiences Raids today....please let me know if this was stealth patched or if it still does not work properly. Thank You Community !!!

O'Reilly

-Neomop-
02.14.2012 , 01:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkenstrikes View Post
If anyone clears either of these today....please let me know is Master Looter is working again in the Hard Mode.

We are a fairly new guild to HM Op's and have only ran it twice.....the 1st time with Master Looter ON (and Rakata dropped on all Bosses)......the 2nd time with Master Looter ON (but Rakata did NOT drop on 1st two bosses....so we turned it off and Rakata started dropping again).

I would prefer to run with Master Looter on only b/c of the 1 minute timer.

If anyone experiences Raids today....please let me know if this was stealth patched or if it still does not work properly. Thank You Community !!!

O'Reilly

Have person looting chest turn off "auto-loot on right click".

Loot chest.

Click on each piece individually to let the group need/greed.

PROFIT.