Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operative Medical Therapy does not work

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent > Operative
Operative Medical Therapy does not work
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GeorgZoeller
02.14.2012 , 12:55 PM | #231 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by ironix View Post
Thanks for acknowledging the issue, but did you really need to backdate the post by 4 days?

EDIT: Incremented the count in my signature. =p
Hey,

After developers make a post, it can take a while for it to show up in the thread at the point it was made. This is a known side effect of the communications pipeline (e.g. to allow the foreign language community reps to provide translations / updates to our international community for relevant topics), not some malicious way of us manipulating the past.

regards
Georg

Lt_Loop
02.14.2012 , 01:13 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
A fix for this issue is in progress.

Not enough to make a real differance to Operative healing and too late.

You have failed.

Its a pity... it was fun for a while atleast.

MarxMarvelous
02.14.2012 , 02:48 PM | #233
Quote:
Did you ever hear the one about how Mussolini made the trains run on time? If a train turned up late the authorities would change all records of when it was supposed to arrive, to coincide with the resulting time.
This makes my day, good history lesson indeed. =D

Obbu
02.14.2012 , 05:05 PM | #234
Hey,

After developers make a post, it can take a while for it to show up in the thread at the point it was made. This is a known side effect of the communications pipeline (e.g. to allow the foreign language community reps to provide translations / updates to our international community for relevant topics), not some malicious way of us manipulating the past.

regards
Georg
Time Machine!

OT: great to know that this is being fixed

Englisheart
02.14.2012 , 05:15 PM | #235
Hey,

regards
Georg
Must be hard running these forums with a 4 day lag...nearly as bad as Ilum

and yes its good to know its getting sorted
Just because I dont care it dosnt mean I dont understand

Metalmac
02.14.2012 , 05:44 PM | #236
Anyone notice that any Operative complaints get a Dev to respond but for weeks not a single word to the Scoundrels yet?

Again proof the love for Imperials over Republic is very apparent. Hard to deny it....

KyoMamoru
02.14.2012 , 06:02 PM | #237
The Scoundrel talent worked, ours didn't. The rest of the issues are joint mirrored ones that haven't been addressed.

Pijinz
02.14.2012 , 06:03 PM | #238
Hey,

regards
Georg
I feel for you, I really do, but I've got to point this out. That thing you just described; there's a word for it you know. Bureaucracy.

Shroudveil
02.14.2012 , 07:34 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by Metalmac View Post
Anyone notice that any Operative complaints get a Dev to respond but for weeks not a single word to the Scoundrels yet?

Again proof the love for Imperials over Republic is very apparent. Hard to deny it....
you mean the responce of a broken talent that is ONLY broken for operative and not scoundreal and the fact that our common problems are still not addressed?

ironix
02.14.2012 , 09:21 PM | #240
Hey,

regards
Georg
In that case I apologize for suggesting it was manipulation. Thanks for the update.

PS: Incrementing my signature line by TWO now. =p
Godwin's Law for SW:TOR -- As a discussion in the SW:TOR forums grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving WoW or being told to "go back to WoW" approaches 1.