Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer support - does it exsist ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer support - does it exsist ?

konrathai
12.15.2011 , 09:27 AM | #1
Hi all
Firstly i want to say this is not a rant - i am so looking forward to playing

BUT

Has any one managed to speak to Customer support today 15th December ???

i have the e-mail - i have the client loaded ( i even have the CE box sitting on my table got from GAME this morning)

I need my Security questions unlocked / removed as the one i keep getting ''fav movie''
i have forgotten or dont know if it was even a question i was asked in the first place...

so i need some one to answer me and it will take 5 mins but so far ive rang 20 times from 8 am this morning and never got anything but the recorded message...

Surely a company like EA/BIOWARE must have realised that getting more staff in would be a good thing...

Anyway - anyone had any luck today ????
TC

Areoss
12.15.2011 , 09:29 AM | #2
Try this

Make a new account under a new email.

on the page you set up the security questions... click on each box and push the down arrow key on your keyboard.

If you haven't cleared your cache then you will be presented with the answers you input when making your previous account.
[▀!▀(Θ)▀!▀]Ξ▀!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)
True PvP Skills

SabersAtDawn
12.15.2011 , 09:31 AM | #3
"I'm sorry you question can only be answered by phoneing the customer "support" number... blah, blah, blah...."

I'm the same, everything ready to play but locked out of my account and no chance of getting hold of customer "support". This could be fixed for a high percentage of people if they just ROTATED THE SECURITY QUESTION TO THE NEXT ONE EVERY 3 HOURS
Corvinus - Sith Sorcerer - Nightfall - Tomb

Chernobogg
12.15.2011 , 09:34 AM | #4
Use two phones, and hit redial constantly until you can get into the automated queues. Press 1 for tech support, then 5 for a representative.

I was on hold yesterday for 4 hours, and the rep said "I'm sorry, our account system is down for maintenance. Please call again later." ***!!! So this morning I called, and everything is good. It took about 30 attempts to get the automated system, and was on hold for about 30 minutes. After that I was able to find out what happened, and am now in my account again.