Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nomar Organa is a jerk (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Nomar Organa is a jerk (spoilers)

grania
02.13.2012 , 07:18 AM | #11
Ah it was nice reading the light version of that story. I knew something was up when I stepped into that cave and it was a farkin' death trap of bugs. Meet at their secret place pff, more like check in and never check out.

I'm dying to play a light inquisitor but my light one is on the shelf until my leveling partner gets his trooper obsession out of his system.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Rouncer
02.13.2012 , 12:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MandelynRain View Post
THe only one who didn't attack first was Master Timmns, I was more shocked by that one.

Master Timmns rules. Definitely the best written of all the Jedi characters I encountered on both my runs through the Sith Warrior class quests. Karr was great as a Jedi about to fall but Timmns, especially if you push on his morality in the Darth's cell, was just amazing. Could really see him sitting down with you after the war, having a beer, and happily debating philosophically the true nature of the force.

SithZigg
02.13.2012 , 02:26 PM | #13
I knew there was a reason to killing him outright.
I'm a Sith Enchantress, I do evil Sith dances! And when you look into my eyes, I'll put you in trances! And you know what I'll do? I will make a Sith brew! And finish you off with force lighting too! Soooooooooooo, watch out!

Meira_Arirai
02.13.2012 , 04:15 PM | #14
Yeeeah, I think the in-universe explanation for why you have to do all of those silly fetch quests as a Jedi is that your real job is to rehabilitate the image of the Jedi to local civilians, because the Jedi they're used to dealing with are all entitled, bloody-minded d-bags.
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR