Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF Help with starting Opps

Fercil
02.13.2012 , 05:52 AM | #11
Considering normal mode drops columni as best loot asking people to be full columni is beyond stupid

Keii
02.13.2012 , 06:39 AM | #12
Ops are 10% skill and 90% praying to whatever god you believe in that it doesn't bug.

Foenixz
02.13.2012 , 08:00 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RAAAAAAAAAAGE View Post
So you don't need full columni to do Normal Ops?

I was disallowed joining a group for *normal* EV the other night because I had only 2 columni pieces.

And I really want to get my guild to start doing Ops ( we are starting to get the number of lvl 50s up) but i was informed we need to grind HMs till we are full columni. But now after flipping through the forums I think the person I was told this by was teking the P***.

Any suggestions for minimum gear required for normal ops would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time.
LOL 2 pc is almost good enough for hard modes. As that is what drops in normal mode. We usually recommend 3 for hard modes. Many others, have stated good answers here, For our guild, we tell anyone who has level 50 gear that they can go on a normal mode. That is pretty much how we started.
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

Rabix
02.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #14
some groups are just extremely wary of having undergeared pugs along, especially if they've never run the fights before . there's a 1v1 fight later that can bring pugs to a screeching halt if 1 person doesn't know their class and is horribly undergeared.

although 2 columi pieces should be enough provided you're wearing relics and decent other pieces