Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

iPhone Mobile Security App Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
iPhone Mobile Security App Question
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

D6-R8
12.15.2011 , 08:19 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Hi all,

Please check the following page relating to the mobile security key in the USA. Please also check our Help Center for any further info.

Thank you for your patience.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Hellodc
12.15.2011 , 08:23 AM | #12
fix it fix it fix it

Tyrinia
12.15.2011 , 08:31 AM | #13
Earlier in this thread, someone said that the Android version won't be available until after the launch. Is there anything more specific then that?

Thanks!

mknele
12.15.2011 , 08:40 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by D6-R8 View Post

Hi all,

Please check the following page relating to the mobile security key in the USA. Please also check our Help Center for any further info.

Thank you for your patience.

Hey i vent to the Help Center for any further info, and there it says following:

To set up a Mobile Security key

Please go to our Security Key Setup page and log in to your account.

Click on ‘Set up a new Mobile Security Key’

When i go there i don't have any buttons for Mobile Security Key, i got 2 buttons and they are

Set up a new physical security key and Link a previously set up physical security key

Any help with that please?

Thanks

Edit: Before someones says something, yeah i did clear cookies and browsing history and reloaded page 100 of times, and tried on different browsers.

JeffDPrime
12.15.2011 , 08:48 AM | #15
The FAQ instructs us to find the mobile serial number by hitting the info button on the app, however no buttons are visible on the app until you enter the serial number. Last night there was a link online to setup a mobile security key, but this morning that option is missing. I presume this is intentional due to high traffic or some other technical issue. We just need communication on what we need to do to fully secure our accounts.

Sessmar
12.15.2011 , 08:53 AM | #16
[QUOTE=mknele;277432]When i go there i don't have any buttons for Mobile Security Key, i got 2 buttons and they are

Set up a new physical security key and Link a previously set up physical security key

Same issue here, I see so option for setting up a mobile security key.

D6-R8
12.15.2011 , 08:53 AM | #17 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hi all,

Please check the following thread where you may find some useful suggestions. We’re on our side working on clarifying the information available on our help centre.

Apologies for this confusion and thanks you for your patience.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Teti
12.15.2011 , 08:58 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by D6-R8 View Post

Hi all,

Please check the following thread where you may find some useful suggestions. We’re on our side working on clarifying the information available on our help centre.

Apologies for this confusion and thanks you for your patience.

How about just stating the functionality for the Iapp has been temp. removed? And then closing this thread.

***Edit for suggesting to consildate the threads.
Fair Winds and Following Seas!

Teti, Child of the Lion