Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 Man Eternity Vault(With Video)

HellFlame
02.13.2012 , 05:34 AM | #21
Do you guys even realize how many good laughs you give me with saying that the game is not that easy. Its by far and i mean really far the easiest content ever. The only thing you actually wipe from in this game are bugs. The whole encounters are a joke and if you believe im the only one who says that then ur quite wrong. If you want a game where you can one-shot every encounter..ok..but thats just boring. Im just saying even with full rakata (which actually got some pretty weird stats on them) it still should not be possible to 4-man it.
SW:TOR Endgame

Kemorand
02.13.2012 , 05:55 AM | #22
Quote:
Im just saying even with full rakata (which actually got some pretty weird stats on them) it still should not be possible to 4-man it.
That's like saying a level 50 character shouldn't be able to breeze through everything in a level 10 HC4.
SWTOR is an item/level based MMO system so it's entirely logical to have 4 people in perfect top tier gear do what 8 people with low end gear can since, effectively (unless specific boss mechanics require more than 4 people), Rakata gear stat is almost DOUBLE the basic level 49ish/50 blue gear in same slot.

Beergogglez
02.13.2012 , 06:15 AM | #23
i should have made a video of me doing this 1 month ago >_>

stuology
02.13.2012 , 06:37 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kryptaz View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVC6Cj8fcw

Onyxia being 4-manned in classic wow. All lvl 60.
lol - used to 4 man naxxramas back in classic WoW too - prolly a few vids of those still floating about. Once you know the fights and you got the gear, short manning is the only way to make it challenging.

snazbaz
02.13.2012 , 06:43 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kryptaz View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVC6Cj8fcw

Onyxia being 4-manned in classic wow. All lvl 60.
Really not veryrelevant at all.

1) This was well over a year after Onyxia was released, and 3 raiding tiers on. Not 2 months after EV is released using basically same-tier gear (this looked easy enough that it would also be possible in full Columi not just full Rakata).

2) Onyxia had no enrage, plus healers at this time were using downranking tricks + naxx gear to heal forever (not intended by bliz, they nerfed it just before TBC (or was it at start of TBC?).

Glorionn
02.13.2012 , 06:59 AM | #26
Down ranking heals were in BC. Think it was before Wotlk.
Glor - CommandoGlorion - Guardian
Glory - SageGlorific - Gunslinger
Harlequin of Master Dar'nala

Daisai
02.13.2012 , 07:01 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by quezcotl View Post
People did the same thing with Onyxia pretty fast also. Doesnt mean it was "easy".
No ofc not , onyxia was rocket sience

Mostrengo
02.13.2012 , 07:09 AM | #28
Did that with 3 guildies apart from Soa... you'll have to be a bit lucky to manage that. gz!

Kryptaz
02.13.2012 , 08:04 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by snazbaz View Post
Really not veryrelevant at all.

1) This was well over a year after Onyxia was released, and 3 raiding tiers on. Not 2 months after EV is released using basically same-tier gear (this looked easy enough that it would also be possible in full Columi not just full Rakata).

2) Onyxia had no enrage, plus healers at this time were using downranking tricks + naxx gear to heal forever (not intended by bliz, they nerfed it just before TBC (or was it at start of TBC?).
My point was just to post it as someone said it hadn't been done with 20-man in classic wow.

Anyways I understand that EV is possible to solo 4 man in full rakata or even columi when you know the fight and have experience - it's intended for people who just got to 50.

I like the idea, but sadly.. Makes HM fps kinda useless when EV is so fast to clear.

jimmyquinella
02.13.2012 , 08:09 AM | #30
nice vid, thanks for the posting