Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

4 Man Eternity Vault(With Video)


Crowbarx's Avatar


Crowbarx
02.12.2012 , 04:38 PM | #1
So with content as easy as it is our guild decided to try something new. We were able to complete all of the eternity vault the first operation/raid dungeon in the game with only 4 peple (half the amount usually required for the instance). check out the video here. http://youtu.be/cAANV0CES9o?hd=1

RAAAAAAAAAAGE's Avatar


RAAAAAAAAAAGE
02.12.2012 , 05:44 PM | #2
My friend that was awesome.

What gear did you have? Rakata?

captortn's Avatar


captortn
02.12.2012 , 06:07 PM | #3
No video of XRR-3? Shenanigans.

CriticalMasses's Avatar


CriticalMasses
02.12.2012 , 06:22 PM | #4
That was just sad. No offense to you guys, but the fact that it was doable, and so easily, is just... Sad.

Good Job though showing Bioware how easy mode end-game is.
Dear Bioware, my Birthday is in March > I'd like to see Purple, Gold, and Teal crystals obtainable by all players and the four major play styles by then. The four major play styles are CRAFTING, SOLO, RAID, and PVP.

quezcotl's Avatar


quezcotl
02.12.2012 , 06:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CriticalMasses View Post
That was just sad. No offense to you guys, but the fact that it was doable, and so easily, is just... Sad.

Good Job though showing Bioware how easy mode end-game is.
People did the same thing with Onyxia pretty fast also. Doesnt mean it was "easy".

Crowbarx's Avatar


Crowbarx
02.12.2012 , 06:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by captortn View Post
No video of XRR-3? Shenanigans.
I know i forgot to hit my fraps button

Zooke's Avatar


Zooke
02.12.2012 , 09:09 PM | #7
that was pretty awesome. was alot of fun

Lord_Rezo's Avatar


Lord_Rezo
02.12.2012 , 09:24 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CriticalMasses View Post
That was just sad. No offense to you guys, but the fact that it was doable, and so easily, is just... Sad.
If you got high end gear you can pretty much make with half people every conten on almost every MMO.

Still... i wanna hear those Operatives who were crying they were USELESS and nobody would take them for raiding :P... nice video :3.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goalan
The world is what you make of it. If you break down real life it can be just a grind too. Or you could go through life and enjoy the journey, and beauty of it all.

Kaelano's Avatar


Kaelano
02.12.2012 , 11:19 PM | #9
Good job working together and having fun. Your argument, however is pointless. If your gear is so far superior to the drops there was no point in doing it, except for the fun of it.

In other words, "HUURRRR I WNET TU HAWTH AN TISH GAME SI SO EZ MODE WIF MA LV 50 N FULL (insert tier gear here)!! HURRRRR"

But otherwise, nice vid.

Edit: Doing anything imp side is easier, also.

Emeda's Avatar


Emeda
02.12.2012 , 11:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by quezcotl View Post
People did the same thing with Onyxia pretty fast also. Doesnt mean it was "easy".
Please link where someone 20 manned ony. Would like to see that one.
If this game is so great then why do so many people that love the game spend all their time in the forums?