Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Entering Warzone while in combat....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Entering Warzone while in combat....

Koopababy
02.12.2012 , 11:11 PM | #11
Just pretend they were a stealth class, they can vanish into thin air with 10 people hitting them. Why would this bother you so much?

xNonphixionx
02.12.2012 , 11:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Koopababy View Post
Just pretend they were a stealth class, they can vanish into thin air with 10 people hitting them. Why would this bother you so much?
Stealthers rarely actually get away...And they are NOT stealthers.

I assume you use warzone queues as an escape pod too?

Like i said earlier though, it's not even all about losing that kill. It completely SCREWS people over in warzones. Ever started a Civil War match down 4 players for the first minute and wonder why? How'd that turn out for you? Was it fun? Oh it was that group of 4 guys in Ilum just queueing up for a free escape pod. That's why.

Koopababy
02.12.2012 , 11:19 PM | #13
I dont think it can even be applied to warzones. Even if it was fixed people will still bail out on warzones or quit the minute they think they are not getting candy, which already happens. No i dont make a habit of taking a pop while in Illum, but on my server where imps outnumber republic 3 to 1 i get a little chuckle sometimes when a zerg of carebear sith try to swarm over me and i just vanish Its a nice antizerg tool.