Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why does it take so long to get out of combat?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why does it take so long to get out of combat?

02.12.2012 , 04:16 PM | #11
This gives me more incentive to stay and kill my opponent.

02.12.2012 , 04:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rheeling View Post
I'd be fine with a 10 second timer after the last ability they used on you. But honestly I think that's pretty close to what it is now lol. Haven't done any actual timings but maybe I'll start doing that to see what I get.
LOL 10 seconds? I have NEVER SEEN 10 SECONDS!!!

45 seconds locked out of stealth is the normal time. And entire matches many times.

This is the reason Steath class are so screwed for kills in Huttball.

02.12.2012 , 08:32 PM | #13
on my sentinel i have a 4 sec vanish that i sometimes use to escape my opponents. And i swear getting out of combat takes like 30-40 seconds. i get away completely from the battle, unselect any target and just strafing back and forth in a corner waiting for it to let me out of combat and it just takes forever.

I feel like if escaping the fight and getting out of combat takes longer than just letting yourself die and hit a 4 bar respawn door...then it takes too long to get out of combat in this game.

02.12.2012 , 09:11 PM | #14
I was pretty sure that combat only broke once the person you were fighting dies. As in, if I engage somebody and they hit a jump pad or force run away or do something that makes me not want to put out the effort to chase them down, I'm stuck in combat until somebody else kills them.

Dunno what I'm basing that on, but I remember hearing something like that in beta.