Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'leks unite!

Siegewulf
12.14.2011 , 09:28 PM | #21
Some slaver is going to have a field day in this thread.
- Solitaire -
"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

Lycourgos
12.15.2011 , 12:01 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Muskwacis View Post
Don't know why you can be a twi'lek jedi knight and not a twi'lek sith warrior.
Because in the empire Twi'lek are slaves and the warrior caste is a noble one. Twi'lek can be acolytes (inquis) because that storyline starts you with the history of being a slave regardless of race. Originally Pureblood Sith were only going to be allowed to be Sith, Warrior, again due to the whole noble caste, and Pureblood are SUPPOSED to be instantly better than everyone else, caste wise that is. However they changed it to allow them to be slaves as well, which if a pureblood came from a shamed or conquered family It does make some sense. Twi'lek however have been slaves in the empire since the Great Hyperspace Wars.
|█|███████|‼|≡|█|[███████████████████████████████)

Marunette
12.15.2011 , 03:47 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Siegewulf View Post
Hey, if business is slow we might facilitate things ourselves. I'd say very few of us lekku'd ladies and gentlemen are unaware that the 's-word' is one of the best means to leaving Ryloth behind.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

Shayera
12.15.2011 , 04:55 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Siegewulf View Post
*checks list for bounties on Twileks*

Well, if you guys need protection from slavers i'll give you a special discount. I'll even roast them with a small flame...

*grins*
It was curiousity that killed the cat - Anonymous
But it got nine lives! - Shayera
Collectors Edition

Marunette
12.15.2011 , 06:30 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayera View Post
*checks list for bounties on Twileks*

Well, if you guys need protection from slavers i'll give you a special discount. I'll even roast them with a small flame...

*grins*
*hand-wave* You have already received payment. Go forth and eliminate.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.

Feraele
12.15.2011 , 06:35 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vengola View Post
Righty, I'l throw some Twi'lek feedback for what it is worth.

For your average goodie, goodie or rogue Twi'lek we have good options.

Sinister types could use a couple of British dentistry faces (Jabba's asistant) and around the neck lekku style.

Helmet troubles should not stop them from being Troopers and Bounty Hunters, as much as some say they do not exist both Twi'lek Hunters and freedom fighters or soldiers can be found in Star Wars.
Hmmm I find it funny because according to what i know from playing the other game, twileks were discriminated against by the Empire, matter of fact, enslaved. So why on earth would a twilek become an Empire faction member, they are supposed to be supportive of the Republic?

Marunette
12.15.2011 , 06:38 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Feraele View Post
Hmmm I find it funny because according to what i know from playing the other game, twileks were discriminated against by the Empire, matter of fact, enslaved. So why on earth would a twilek become an Empire faction member, they are supposed to be supportive of the Republic?
Because a stereotype only goes so far. In the end it is all about individuals and their choices. Now, as to the real 'why' there... the options are countless. From a Stockholm syndrome to having a heart as black as pitch, aye?
Sith Lady of the Sneers.

Celestry
12.15.2011 , 08:02 AM | #28
While on the republic side, though the first 10 levels there is more Twi'lek centered material than any other race (except human of course). Hell, Ryloth even gets a specific mention, now we just need it in the game.

The only Twi'lek sith I can think of is Darth Talon, who is clearly Sith Warrior. But that is Legacy Era, and things are clearly different by then.

Lycourgos
12.15.2011 , 08:30 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Celestry View Post
While on the republic side, though the first 10 levels there is more Twi'lek centered material than any other race (except human of course). Hell, Ryloth even gets a specific mention, now we just need it in the game.

The only Twi'lek sith I can think of is Darth Talon, who is clearly Sith Warrior. But that is Legacy Era, and things are clearly different by then.
And she was part of the "One Sith" and not a part of the true empire. Legacy went an interesting route of Sith Empire, Loyalist Empire, and Rebels. The alliance were fighting with ambush tactics, the Loyalist Empire was hiding and protecting the true emperor, and the Sith Empire was committing Genocide on fish people =p The loyalist Empire was a far less sinister group in Legacy.
|█|███████|‼|≡|█|[███████████████████████████████)

Celestry
12.15.2011 , 08:49 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Lycourgos View Post
And she was part of the "One Sith" and not a part of the true empire. Legacy went an interesting route of Sith Empire, Loyalist Empire, and Rebels. The alliance were fighting with ambush tactics, the Loyalist Empire was hiding and protecting the true emperor, and the Sith Empire was committing Genocide on fish people =p The loyalist Empire was a far less sinister group in Legacy.
Yes, there are almost three classes of force users in that era. The republic are traditional good Jedi. The Empire version is almost a "grey" jedi, and the One Sith are the extention of the traditional evil Sith.

Darth Talon is one of the more brutal and vicious Sith. Most Sith seem to have a tendency to kill as a means to gain power and influence. She just likes to kill without any other motivation or justification needed. She is one of the most visually striking characters to come out of the Star Wars universe in awhile. Even though is is a heartlees, evil, ***** is certianly reinforces that Twi'leks look awsome.