Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Sentinel Solo PvP | Battlemaster

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[VIDEO] Sentinel Solo PvP | Battlemaster

muradi
02.12.2012 , 01:26 PM | #11
I like the vid. 2 comments:

- u don't go behind anyone, get behind them and they have to face u to use an ability (unless aoe being used)

- absolutely nobody waited/CC'd u for 6 seconds for ur 20% dmg thing to diminish.

Also a question: did u try Focus & how would u rate it vs the other 2 trees?

Moldrany
02.12.2012 , 01:37 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zynellan View Post
Nice vids!

Question: Is sent pvp viable before getting to 50 and unlocking all abilities/talents? I would be starting pvp from level 30 onwards probably.
Depends on your spec. Watchman is stronger while leveling, combat starts to shine after level 43 when you have the key talents. Before it is viable as well, but is even harder to play because you have to monitor all random aturu procs for bladestorm.

Sentinel/Marauders are definately good choices for alts, because they are so much fun to play.
LvL 50 Combat Sentinel - My HD PvP stream! | Sentinel PvP movies

Moldrany
02.12.2012 , 02:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by muradi View Post
Also a question: did u try Focus & how would u rate it vs the other 2 trees?
Didn't try focus yet, but might spec it in future because it's the only spec I haven't tried yet.

Moldrany
02.12.2012 , 02:32 PM | #14
b u m p

Moldrany
02.12.2012 , 03:53 PM | #15
last bump for today... comments & feedbacks appreciated!

Tattum
02.12.2012 , 04:05 PM | #16
kinda nice video... although i closed my eyes and listen to music mostly..

watching republicans outfits makes me wanna puke.. (i`m sith, and yes i do think they should change it.. )
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
BW doesn't listen to their community at all and they pretty much never interact with the community on their forums...

Moldrany
02.12.2012 , 04:56 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tattum View Post
kinda nice video... although i closed my eyes and listen to music mostly..

watching republicans outfits makes me wanna puke.. (i`m sith, and yes i do think they should change it.. )
Yea, it's a shame that full champion and full battlemaster sets look this crap as sentinels :/ I'm thinking about rerolling marauder just for this reason ^^

Eltohan
02.12.2012 , 05:06 PM | #18
Agree your outfit looked like a Power Ranger

But the vid was entertaining, I'd like to rely more on strafing than moving forward using both mouseclicks, as I'm used to my binds but aren't really confortable to use while strafing

Moldrany
02.12.2012 , 05:59 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Eltohan View Post
Agree your outfit looked like a Power Ranger

But the vid was entertaining, I'd like to rely more on strafing than moving forward using both mouseclicks, as I'm used to my binds but aren't really confortable to use while strafing
Thanks, yeah it takes some time to change systems that you have been using for a very long time.

But often, optimising keybinds or movement pays off after a few hard days of getting used to them.

A few years ago, many clickers didn't want to change because they were doing well and didn't see a reason to change. In the end almost everyone changed it now and is doing better with it.

E_c_c_e
02.13.2012 , 12:27 AM | #20
Thumbs up on that one, haven't seen many sentinels using that specc in PvP...Played a marauder myself but I rerolled because one of my main interests is PvE and Melees are just garbage compared to ranges atm...might come back to my marauder some day though and since I'm close to battlemaster on my Sorcerer as well I will have plenty of time for another char xD

but I like how you use all the CDs you have to come out on top in 2v1 / 3v1 situations, that's some crafty stuff

1v1 sentinels / marauders are just beastly if played correctly it's the only class I really fear in PvP atm even though I can kite them around quite well once they're on you you're just toast

shame on the looks of that gear though...I thought Marauder was weird but actually it's quite nice and compared to this eye cancer ...wow..

anyway keep up the good work
I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde