Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My character should be offended by this quest

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
My character should be offended by this quest

grania
02.12.2012 , 11:34 AM | #11
The sith are nothing like real life, there's no option of force lightning or force choking annoying people in real life. Besides, you guys are missing the point - the fact that the npc does not recognize the fact that she is saying these things to an alien. And that every other conversation (that I've personally encountered) in the game up until level 50 does.

That's really all it comes down to. Why bother defending and trying to rationalize a missing dialogue option in one mission?
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Izorii
02.12.2012 , 01:27 PM | #12
When I played a pureblood sith inquisitor I found that large amounts of dialog made no sence, I often agreed that aliens should die, which may not seem odd at first but I was talking to a human. His an alien to me and I am an alien to him. At other times I was treated like a human especialy on the start planet where the fact I had red skin and full face tenticles.

These days I only play humans because thats who the dialog was written for, pretending otherwise is just silly. Alien speices in TOR have been handled very badly and feel almost like an after thought.

ManaaniWanderer
02.12.2012 , 02:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JDTC View Post
thats the point of working in a racist empire. those above you will call you names and badmouth your heritage. and no you cannot speak out against them because if the entire empire is racist, there's nobody you can appeal to.

just like in real life! you arent gonna go up to an SS soldier and say "buddy dont be so discriminatory or ill talk to your officer"
Except for the fact that Sith don't get an option to say "I'm an alien you idiot", and technically we're also they're superior officers' superior.
Squadron 11-11-11
----
DDE 7/21/11