Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flexiglass Battle Leggings!

Frenzyguy
01.22.2012 , 09:43 AM | #1
Where do these drop, or which mission? I looked up on darthater and torhead both says its a quest reward from Glitch Heroic 2+ quest but its not the good data because the quest reward is only QS-06 CORE (droid part) Is there a place or someone that could help me find these leggings?

Frenzyguy
01.22.2012 , 12:03 PM | #2
OK I just cleared every heroic on nart shadda and NOTHING where are those fracking pants?

Liamo
02.02.2012 , 05:09 AM | #3
I have one left and so far, no leggings either. I don't mind things being hard to get but don't have half an outfit in the game....that's just cruel.

Liamo
02.03.2012 , 12:11 AM | #4
Someone must know about this. This shouldn't be that hard to find out where they are located.
Does anyone have them/looking for them?

Liamo
02.04.2012 , 03:01 AM | #5
Any suggestions for a website that might help me with what quests has these?

TattooedMamaMeg
02.07.2012 , 03:52 PM | #6
I've been trying to find these as well so if anyone has any information, it would be appreciated! I have head and chest, want the matching legs. :/

Liamo
02.07.2012 , 08:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TattooedMamaMeg View Post
I've been trying to find these as well so if anyone has any information, it would be appreciated! I have head and chest, want the matching legs. :/
I guess people are only interested in the high end gear. I like to dress, in style, along the way.

Crow_T_Robot
02.12.2012 , 10:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TattooedMamaMeg View Post
I have the chest and want the matching pieces also. I believed torhead and did the nar shadaa bonus heroics but as we have found, they weren't rewarded. So where did you get the head piece?

Thanks