Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class finds out about Revan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Which class finds out about Revan?

Fyeris
12.14.2011 , 03:53 PM | #1
Which Republic class finds out what happened to Revan in the most detail?
It would appear as though you are In Fire.

smore
12.15.2011 , 03:26 AM | #2
I think maybe the Jedi Knight/Consular has the highest chance since they will be dealing with the Emperor's machinations in one way or another.
Council of The West

Andaliel - lvl50 Miraluka Sage || Andalei - lvl50 Mirialan Gunslinger

randalthorr
12.15.2011 , 06:21 AM | #3
Im sure his fate would be revealed to every class in some way
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

Leilanz
12.15.2011 , 06:34 AM | #4
Jedi Knight is the one that most surely will know earlier. One of the companions for the JK, Scourge, is involved with Revan very intimately. (Read the Revan novel for references, I'm not going to spoil anything else)

Girdeux
12.15.2011 , 08:33 AM | #5
None, all classes will because its a flashpoint around lvl 30. Both Republic and Empire will deal with him, but the Empire flashpoint happens later in the timeline then the Republic. If you really like Revan alot i suggest you dont role Empire, or else your going to cry yourself to sleep.

Quote: Originally Posted by Leilanz View Post
Jedi Knight is the one that most surely will know earlier. One of the companions for the JK, Scourge, is involved with Revan very intimately. (Read the Revan novel for references, I'm not going to spoil anything else)
And wrong, Lord Scourge happens WAY after the time you meet Revan. However youll find most information from the JK, but its nothing new if youve read the Revan novel.