Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A quicker way to get in flashponts???

02.11.2012 , 11:10 PM | #1
Hey anybody!
I am a new player in this game and i have a Question about how to get faster in flashpoint.
I have recently just stopped playing World Of Warcraft, and now i am playing SWTOR with great pleasure instead. My only real concern about the game is that i am wondering about if there isn't a faster way to get into flashpoints than going around and asking people if they wanna team-up in the game.
My Question to you are now if there isn't a faster way to get teamed up for Flashpoints???

Thank you on forehand, and may the force be with you.

02.11.2012 , 11:16 PM | #2
Join guild, make friends, practice, set up a daily/weekly event. Done. Heck of alot easier then spamming fleet chat hoping someone else wants to do the same thing as you.
Waldorf: The internet is a completely different culture, isn't it?
Statler: You said it. Everything here is immediately followed by sarcastic comments and nasty responses.
Waldorf: Yup, we're finally where we belong.

02.11.2012 , 11:44 PM | #3
Yeah maybe.
How can i Join a guild??

02.12.2012 , 01:01 AM | #4
I found the guild I'm running with currently by spamming general looking for Hard Mode flashpoint runs, actually. Met some people, did some runs with them, added each other to the Friends list. Eventually they invited me to their guild.

There's also a Looking For Guild / Guild Recruitment section on the server forums. You can always check your servers for guilds that are recruiting.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions