Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"I'll try spinning, THAT's a cool trick!"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
"I'll try spinning, THAT's a cool trick!"

Gantoris_Aym
02.11.2012 , 03:43 PM | #91
I just saw Episode one in 3d and I couldn't stop laughing at Jar Jar's crap... It was worse than I remembered.

Vecke
02.11.2012 , 04:06 PM | #92
"To be angry is to be human."

That was Padme's reply to Anakin telling her he murdered the entire Tusken camp. And he specifically pointed out that he murdered women and children. And her reply was basically, "It's cool. You were mad. No harm no foul. Here, I'll hold your hand."

Later, in episode 3, when she said to Anakin, "Obi Wan said awful things! He said you murdered younglings!" I half expected Anakin to reply, "You're not cool with that? Really, after Tatooine, I thought you were cool with the whole killing children thing. Honestly, Padme, I'm getting some mixed signals here."
"I know."

Zeratho
02.11.2012 , 04:12 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Vecke View Post
"To be angry is to be human."

That was Padme's reply to Anakin telling her he murdered the entire Tusken camp. And he specifically pointed out that he murdered women and children. And her reply was basically, "It's cool. You were mad. No harm no foul. Here, I'll hold your hand."
Lol I completely agree with this. Anakin just massacred a camp full of sentient beings, and Padme doesn't seem to even take that seriously. And she is the fricken senator there!

I have to say the most cringe worth lines are in episode III between Anakin & Padme:
"So the love has blinded you?"

That honestly sounds like something written by a 8-year old girl.

Gantoris_Aym
02.11.2012 , 11:16 PM | #94
I hated how Padme randomly was in love with Anakin in episode 1

Toxen
02.12.2012 , 12:47 AM | #95
It always got me in The Empire Strikes Back when Han's about to go out to look for Luke and that guy was trying to warn Han about the extreme weather conditions outside. And Han all the sudden turns to the guy and shouts, "Then I'll see you in hell!"

I was always like, whoa, were did THAT come from??? Way to be a **** for no reason.
"Peace is a lie, there is only pancake."

Nightspirit
02.12.2012 , 12:59 AM | #96
I don't know about worst quote from a movie, but this is by far my favorite quote in a Star Wars related article...

Quote:
Yet, the second you put an Alderaan Princess in front of them, you've got five Stormtroopers missing a stationary target roughly eight feet away, three firing their guns wildly into the sky, and one ******e trying to ride his blaster rifle like a pony -- and none making the shot.

Read more: The Biggest Star Wars Plot Hole, Explained By Science | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_18858...#ixzz1m9GBcGuQ
"Where all think alike, no one thinks very much." Walter Lippman

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is the war room!" Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb