Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint finder

JediJonesy
01.29.2012 , 06:09 PM | #1
This is not an "I quit" post. I am keeping my subscription active and will continue to play.

I'm saddened that there is no quality looking for group tool implemented and I read several weeks ago that improving or recreating one is very low priority. I wasted my whole weekend trying to complete my hard mode dailies and I realize that in the last week I've only been able to complete maybe 2 or 3. I play on Harbinger which is a very active server and it's just sad at the state of the PvE game. My guild is a multi-game guild with factions on both sides so many people in our guild, while great players, still don't have their toons capped yet since they're enjoying leveling multiple toons. But because there is no quality dungeon finder tool in the game, I am stuck in fleet spamming "Healer LFG any Hard Mode" for hours and hours every day. I'm done wasting my time. I'll log on, do some PvP (since there is a matchmaking tool for that), do my Ilum/Belsavis dailies, and move on to other games or things to spend my time.

I sincerely hope that the bioware team will reevaluate their position regarding a dungeon finder tool and help those of us who wish to play the game have a better experience with PvE.

Gerrard_Ennui
01.29.2012 , 07:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JediJonesy View Post
I sincerely hope that the bioware team will reevaluate their position regarding a dungeon finder tool and help those of us who wish to play the game have a better experience with PvE.
Agreed.

rfcsoulja
01.29.2012 , 07:30 PM | #3
I agree that there should be an easier way to find groups, similar to a the dungeon finder that is seen in wow, but make it realm specific (you not being matched up with those from other realms). My friends list is 4 times that of my wow one because of me actually being able to continue playing with the people I do instances with.

SilverandGold
01.29.2012 , 07:44 PM | #4
same here. there are lvl 50 players out there now not everyone is 50 but there has to be others like myself who want to do flashpoint hardmodes.

yodemenshawn
02.04.2012 , 07:30 PM | #5
I to believe there should be a flashpoint finder. Bioware, has made many fine decisions with creating the game, but I really advise Bioware to turn the other cheek about the flashpoint finder and install one. This would greatly improve peoples view on pve and allow them to get through more flashpoints, and if there genorous, allow them to group players for heroic quests. It would be so sweet.

Vedious
02.04.2012 , 07:45 PM | #6
i agree, i am on a low pop server so as a dps its impossible to pug a hardmode, and even with the guild its only possible to get into one at peak play times which because of work im very often not able to. It would be very nice to be able to do more then 2 hardmodes a week. I feel that just cause the hardcore players dont want a lfg system doesnt mean casual players like me shouldnt be able to have one

Shotgunoman
02.11.2012 , 09:05 PM | #7
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Plz BioWare make Flashpoint finder fast for lvl +10 since we r able to enter BT Flashpoint at lvl 10

I'm injoying my self by playing SWTOR but we realy need FP finder cross realm ofc so it'll be easier and faster for dps.