Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks Bioware! This EA is EXTREMELY smooth

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Thanks Bioware! This EA is EXTREMELY smooth

Rekatan
12.15.2011 , 08:23 AM | #1
Before the trolls or whiners jump in. I can't stand Electronic Arts due to the vast number of game series they've butchered (C&C anyone?), and ever since the waste of money that was DA2 I've felt mildly betrayed by Bioware, so no need for cries of fanboism.

I have to say though, in the case of this release, very nicely done Bioware. This wave system for EA is looking like it may set the bar for future MMO releases. Whiners aside, you guys are doing a great job on this - server population is looking to be very well distributed, and it's rolling out extremely quickly compared to what I expected when I heard of the concept.

People need to chill out and realize that they could be playing right now, on a server that crashes every 5 seconds and attempting to quest despite 50-100 other players competing for the same quest mob. Instead however, they wait a 1 - 3 days and they get the same experience that players 2 months from now will get. That's something no MMO that's done EA has ever been able to offer.

Spots
12.15.2011 , 08:25 AM | #2
Think this is the wrong forum bub. This is for complaints..
Train yourself to let go of sleep you fear to lose
-Good Job Bioware

Sakiya
12.15.2011 , 08:27 AM | #3
Awesome post, nice to read something positive while waiting...

Rekatan
12.15.2011 , 08:28 AM | #4
This is for customer service. This is not the "complaint" section.

You will never find a customer service department that minds being complimented.