Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just got back from episode 1

keiklo
02.11.2012 , 06:32 PM | #11
I would dress up but im pretty hardcore against crossing timelines with Cosplay, when i went there were guys in Sandtrooper and Scout gear as well as a vader. Im sorry but just because you can doesnt mean you should, atleast until the appropriate movies come out. but you can bet your as when EP IV,V,VI come out im gonna be rocking my TIE costume at every chance i get to see them, 501ST united, Garrison Carrida PA dist!!!
Keiklo ~ Sniper Kitila ~ Bounty Hunter Till'n ~ Jedi Knight
Scitcat ~ Trooper
Dark Ops HARBINGER COLLECTORS EDITION VIP

Zeratho
02.11.2012 , 06:51 PM | #12
I myself have no intention to go watch the first two episodes, but the rest I would. So I hope these 3D versions are a success so they will convert the original movies to 3D too.

I bet EVERYONE who likes Star Wars is going to watch the originals in theaters again.
Just think of it, you could get to see the first Star Wars movies in big screen, how awesome is that?

I know it's going to be some time before they will be in theaters if they even make them 3D but still.

Quote: Originally Posted by keiklo View Post
Im sorry but just because you can doesnt mean you should, atleast until the appropriate movies come out.
Isn't having fun the main thing?

keiklo
02.11.2012 , 07:09 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeratho View Post
I myself have no intention to go watch the first two episodes, but the rest I would. So I hope these 3D versions are a success so they will convert the original movies to 3D too.

I bet EVERYONE who likes Star Wars is going to watch the originals in theaters again.
Just think of it, you could get to see the first Star Wars movies in big screen, how awesome is that?

I know it's going to be some time before they will be in theaters if they even make them 3D but still.

Isn't having fun the main thing?
Its not an "IF" they are remaking all 6 in 3D over the next few years. starting obviously with EP1 and ending on EPVI. I love all star wars movies even the Xmas special and Bounty hunter shows, but if there is one thing i am looking forward to the most its seeing Empire in 3d on IMAX I mean ZOMG thinking about it is like nerd overload. Hoth, yoda, dagobah, luke. vader, death star, ZOMG!!!!
Keiklo ~ Sniper Kitila ~ Bounty Hunter Till'n ~ Jedi Knight
Scitcat ~ Trooper
Dark Ops HARBINGER COLLECTORS EDITION VIP

Zeratho
02.11.2012 , 08:02 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by keiklo View Post
Its not an "IF" they are remaking all 6 in 3D over the next few years
I remember George Lucas announcing somewhere that if episode I 3D won't succeed, they won't convert the rest.

Nightspirit
02.11.2012 , 10:09 PM | #15
Does your timeline of events match up with this movie reviewers?

http://news.moviefone.com/mike-ryan/...b_1268745.html
"Where all think alike, no one thinks very much." Walter Lippman

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is the war room!" Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

RagnarokJC
02.11.2012 , 10:17 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightspirit View Post
Does your timeline of events match up with t his movie reviewers?

http://news.moviefone.com/mike-ryan/...b_1268745.html
I'd bet "No." as most reviewers were smart enough not to bother if Rotten Tomatoes is any indication. The few who did only added more negative reviews to bring the overall score down some more.
"Consider it a health timer. Go outside and run until the timer expires, fatty."
- Darthjazzyjeff

Toxen
02.12.2012 , 01:13 AM | #17
I just got back too. Couldn't hear one line of dialog with all the kids blabbering during the movie. $12 I'll never get back.

Also, NEVER go see a 3D movie that wasn't originally made for 3D. Why? Because it never quite works out right. All the lightsaber battles were blurry and you could only see what was going on in any kind of detail when the camera was still. Any movement makes everything blurry, but you know, it's blurriness coming right at ya!
"Peace is a lie, there is only pancake."