Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cant view threads/posts ive posted

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
cant view threads/posts ive posted

valeforedark
12.15.2011 , 07:51 AM | #1
, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

tblader
12.15.2011 , 07:52 AM | #2
Try loggin out and back in, or a specific thread might have been deleted by the mods that you are trying to access.
JamesT CT-6816 West Texas Squad Leader Star Garrison
Proud Owner of movie accurate ...MK II - ABS Clone Trooper armor ~ $2000, Fiberglass Scout Trooper Armor ~ $1000, ABS Stormtrooper Armor ~ $1500
CE edition? Naw why pay extra for in-game perks when you can be the Imperial

valeforedark
12.15.2011 , 07:52 AM | #3
all of them? and i have logged out and back in. tried firefox,opera, internet explorer. lol. im just bored as i prolly wont get on till late tonight or tomorrow lol.

Quaxo
12.15.2011 , 07:56 AM | #4
Ignore that bit of advice, he has no idea what he's talking about.

Viewing your past threads/posts uses the search function of the forum. This feature is currently disabled, which is why there is no search bar on the forum right now and you get the error message when you try to view your own posts.

valeforedark
12.15.2011 , 08:14 AM | #5
spot on. makes perfect sense.. lol my ticket i sent about this and couple of others bit i just found the number "Thank you for your inquiry Ticket# 883966‏" :O lol bit busy bioware ? cant wait to play. i think my fidgeting feet have worn a hole into my carpet XD

Triiipledot
12.15.2011 , 08:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Quaxo View Post
Ignore that bit of advice, he has no idea what he's talking about.

Viewing your past threads/posts uses the search function of the forum. This feature is currently disabled, which is why there is no search bar on the forum right now and you get the error message when you try to view your own posts.
This clears it up, makes it harder to follow my posts .
Triple - Sith Juggernaut
Veela Server (EST PVP)
Member Of Dusk Till Dawn