Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is Star Wars?

ErikModi
02.11.2012 , 03:37 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
The midi-chloriens are NOT the Force. Midi-chloriens are more like transistors; stuff that helps the Jedi and the Sith communicate with the Force.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'm so glad to find a like mind in regards to midichlorians!
Jedi vs. Sith, Page 97, column 2, paragraph 4, line 1:

Prior to the Battle of Ruusan, the Jedi used crystals from many different sources, and ignited lightsabers in every known hue, including purple, orange, and gold.

Guildrum
02.11.2012 , 03:46 PM | #32
It's a Space Opera.

Alternatively, a drama that incorporates various sci-fi, fantasy, and some political fiction elements into a story.

knightrune
02.11.2012 , 04:03 PM | #33
My feelings have always been that Star Wars is a hybrid of both. It is melodramatic and sensationalized like fantasy, yet takes place in an outer space/high tech setting like science-fiction. This hybrid is generally known as Space Opera.

Sarfux
02.11.2012 , 05:22 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
The midi-chloriens are NOT the Force. Midi-chloriens are more like transistors; stuff that helps the Jedi and the Sith communicate with the Force.
i never said anything about them being the force. Stop taking my words and spinning them sir
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

jarjarloves
02.11.2012 , 05:45 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
You obviously like to get under peoples' skin and have NO idea what true fantasy is..do you..

oh..btw Star Trek has princesses...

oh..btw so does babylon 5, and...and stargate...and...and just about every single thing in a known universe made for enjoyment.

There are a ton of swords in Stargate and Star Trek WITH magic powers to. Does that make it fantasy because there aspects of fantasy? no.

Don't know what fantasy you are in.
.... I never said this was true fantasy it is Sci fi Fantasy though.

But please enlighten me what is True Fantasy?