Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you get Champion/Battlemaster commendations?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How do you get Champion/Battlemaster commendations?

BouncerPup
12.15.2011 , 08:12 AM | #1
So it seems you can exchange Warzone commendations for Mercenary ones, and use both to buy Centurion packs which contain Centurion commendations and Champion gear. But how do you buy/acquire Champion commendations?
O-█||||||()█◖██████████████████████████████)

BouncerPup
12.15.2011 , 09:47 AM | #2
Bump.

And is there a more efficient way to get Centurion commendations besides spending 200 Warzone/Mercenary commendations on a Centurion Lockbox?

Dvius
12.15.2011 , 10:19 AM | #3
The bought boxes are the only way for a continual supply. The daily quests at the PVP box on the fleet as well as the daily and weekly pvp quests on Illum also reward a champ/beastmaster bag that contains either token to exchange for piece of armor or 1-3 commendations.

As for getting duplicate pieces of gear... please remember that the pvp mods (with expertise) can be removed and placed in other pieces of armor, so they aren't a complete waste. You can use them in any gear that accepts mods until you collect the pieces for "the look."

BouncerPup
12.15.2011 , 10:23 AM | #4
Bump.

And is there a more efficient way to get Centurion commendations besides spending 200 Warzone/Mercenary commendations on a Centurion Lockbox?

BouncerPup
12.15.2011 , 10:50 AM | #5
So, is that what I should save my warzone medals for, Centurion lockboxes? Or would I be better off just spending them on standard lockboxes for equipment/consumables?

The only real reason I did PvP was so I could acquire a full suit of Lv20 armor, the Watcher suit, and I have it now.