Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic World Boss List

thrusterburn
02.07.2012 , 04:35 PM | #91
Complete List here with updated map locations, pictures, and loot info!

http://bantha.likescandy.com/2012/02...list-complete/
*But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!*

IlyStrategy
02.07.2012 , 07:33 PM | #92
I've searched all of balmorra and found no world boss. I did find however a heroic area that has no heroic quest to it but the boss is no where near as strong as a world boss is. I have a strong feeling that the republic doesnt have a world boss on Balmorra.
P.S. DAM YOU BIOWARE!! GIVING THE IMPS AN EXTRA WORLD BOSS!!! MEANIES!!!

xMrHappyx
02.08.2012 , 02:18 PM | #93
I'm wondering...

Are these solo-able!? Or even when outlevelled, they are still total beasts of destruction!?

My lvl 42 Sniper, would he stand a chance against the lower world bosses, alone with my companion? (let's say the healer)

Ercello
02.09.2012 , 01:23 AM | #94
Maybe

Lightning_
02.09.2012 , 03:37 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by xMrHappyx View Post
I'm wondering...

Are these solo-able!? Or even when outlevelled, they are still total beasts of destruction!?

My lvl 42 Sniper, would he stand a chance against the lower world bosses, alone with my companion? (let's say the healer)
I'd say at 42 with a healing companion you can solo Coruscant and Taris ones. Keep in mind though that you'll have to spend 10-15 mins for that... The harder ones probably will be too difficult - if you were a healer you could've had a chance, but not as a DPS.

Weaselis
02.10.2012 , 10:54 PM | #96
there is a boss over by the ruins on tython
It's Good To Be ...Me

schnopsnosn
02.12.2012 , 05:07 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightning_ View Post
I'd say at 42 with a healing companion you can solo Coruscant and Taris ones. Keep in mind though that you'll have to spend 10-15 mins for that... The harder ones probably will be too difficult - if you were a healer you could've had a chance, but not as a DPS.
Companions will lie on the ground crying if they go near the boss.
They have a buff preventing things like that...

TheLowDown
02.13.2012 , 05:09 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Nylyan View Post
A guild mate of mine mentioned that some of the world bosses drop schematic for colour crystals, he said someone had gotten a Mangeta schematic from the Belsavis boss, and that it was apparently a chance to get a white crystal from Snowblind on Hoth, we killed both of them but got nothing, can anyone tell me if this is true or not?
Yes its true. Patterns have a low chance to drop. you can get the endurance crit and power ones have +33 for each

SkyRipperr
02.18.2012 , 05:42 AM | #99
man they told you like 7 times that there is no republic world boss on balmora...

pay attention.. it even says it on the main threat... EMPIRE ONLY.... and you also have to think about the fact that it has a 2hr respawn time. SOOOOOOO that means, sumone might of already beat it.

JRonnie
02.18.2012 , 06:23 AM | #100
The point is that although the Empire have 'The Ancient One' on Taris (which is the Balmorra mirror in planet progression), Republic seem to have no corresponding world boss on Balmorra. The reason why I say there doesn't appear to be one is because there is 'no' mention of it anywhere on the net that I can find whereas all the other world bosses are well documented.

Therefore the empire have an extra world boss they can kill whereas Republic gets short-changed.