Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please unsticky Rome-Fu's Resolve guide.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please unsticky Rome-Fu's Resolve guide.

Saviorofcamelot
02.10.2012 , 05:34 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by PulseXXX View Post
I would need to see proof of being stunned, mezzed, or knockbacked with a full resolve bar to believe it. I have never had that happen to me once. I've been rooted with a full resolve bar, which I really hope is fixed in a future patch, but never stunned or mezzed.
I've gotten stunned with a full resolve bar before. It faded really quickly but the resolve bar depletes really quickly and I got stunned by another player 2 seconds later.
Kamikazi - 40+ Scoundrel Healer - The Courageous
Kamikazi - 50 Sage Healer- Jedi Covenant

Rehash
02.10.2012 , 05:46 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Saviorofcamelot View Post
I've gotten stunned with a full resolve bar before. It faded really quickly but the resolve bar depletes really quickly and I got stunned by another player 2 seconds later.
The resolve bar gives you like 10 seconds of CC immunity not 2.

I have NEVER been Stunned/Mezzed/Knockedback with a full resolve bar, nor have I ever seen it happen to anyone else. The system seems to be working pretty well so far (with the exception that roots should effect and be effected by resolve).

Benville
02.10.2012 , 06:19 PM | #23
The statement saying two stuns = full resolve may need examining.

Speaking from personal experience (Jugg/Immortal) I've used talented Force Leap (2s stun), Force Push, then Force Choke and not had a resolve bar pop up on my enemy. If they've been in any kind of combat then yes, I'll see the white bar. If I do it on someone "fresh" (ie at the start of a Huttball), then it won't pop a full resolve bar a lot of the time.