Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Devs wake up!!

ninjashadowdark
02.07.2012 , 09:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DFLuyando View Post
Mashtactics, go troll somewhere else.

Then you didn't read my whole post.

That 5% difference compared to the 20% difference of BM = a 25% improvement. And that is significant. L2 haz math.

L2 read moar. I say in my post these are well known issues. Wake up.

As for your other comments....they are either too stupid for me to respond to or once again you did not read my whole post. This will be my last response to you as I feel it clearly expresses how I feel about your trolling.

well for one if you not happy with the game put it down and come back later ... Or wait for guild wars 2 ^^

matekwong
02.07.2012 , 09:14 PM | #22
Add one more complaint pls:

People who does more DPS gets rewarded while peopple who tried to win the game for the team (e.g. scoring huttball, capping nodes, setting bomb on doors) who may not be doing much DPS gets minimal.

That kills alot of motivations, and thats why pugs sux when some of the participants are here just for valor or farming starts.

Melnibonean
02.08.2012 , 12:45 AM | #23
Outside of the two haters who came to this thread just to show thier ignorance this has to be one of my favorite posts of all time. The things stated as what is broke should be addressed and I really hope the developers take this to heart. For the most part leveling to lv50 was a great experience. Once there I found myself with the same thoughts the OP has. Glad to see that this dude stood up and spoke up for us all...not just himself. If you want to troll and give smartazz remarks about topics you are clueless about then a spotlight will be shinned upon you with a huge symbol reflecting a big ol butt.

I hope the Devs do read this and see that thier job is way more than the initial sale off the shelf but to make right the wrongs and actually respond in the threads like they do when someone makes a post with a spoiler...ya know, the warning they give. Well, we are warning you Dev team to respond ASAP with some insights on what you think and what you plan to do.

EX: no credit kills or armements for the daily/weekly quests is absurd and the Devs should have responded to this the moment it was brought to light. Just a small example of something that happened today after a "maintenance"
"Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?"

Mertissielle
02.08.2012 , 03:16 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Panzerbase View Post
Too bad Centurion is utterly horrible, the difference between BM and Champion is barely noticeable.
True - I've no idea why Cent/Champ gear couldn't have been closer together in terms of item level but hey. Cent gear still beats the crap out of orange fresh 50 gear though.

I still have my two orange weapons which are jammed full of 50 epic mods (22s, advanced lethals, etc) and the champ weapons will still net me something like 13 strength, 20 endurance and a whole bunch of expertise. Should be able to afford both this week though thankfully due to lolhoarding before the patch.

"I'm a Marauder, I'm gonna make it, I will maraud, gonna keep on maraudin'"
- Desithy's Child

DFLuyando
02.10.2012 , 06:10 PM | #25
No response from Devs...no plan to fix the horrible imbalance.

I cancelled my subscription to SWTOR. I hope this eventually gets better for those of you staying.

Peace.